[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Read about tinder >huh duh don't focus on approaching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: normies basuras.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
normies basuras.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>Read about tinder
>huh duh don't focus on approaching girls, they get millions of likes per second, you won't be visible to them if you try to approach
>make tinder
>leave an inactive account, simply waiting
>after a week
>0 likes

HOW THE FUCK DOES TINDER WORK.
DO I STILL NEED TO LIKE GIRLS EVEN IF THAT SHIT DOESN'T CLEARLY WORKS?
>>
>>40239465
Wait wut. Assuming this isn't shit-tier bait, you need to like them to get any matches, cos a match is by definition a mutual like...

And if you never do the approaching you'll get next to no messages, girls on tinder are lazy af and most never message first
>>
Yes, both you and her have to hit "like" or nothing happens.

There is an algorithm that controls which Chads she sees, based on who you hit "like" on and who she does. In other words, if she's out of your league, she'll never even see your picture.

The company knows their success depends on how many girls use the app, and they know girls are vapid whores who will get bored easily if they see too many dyels and not enough Chads.
>>
>>40239567
>>40239533
heh heh trolled ya
Thanks for the (you)s, bitches
>>
File: 1483542868779.jpg (9KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1483542868779.jpg
9KB, 300x222px
>>40239590
god damn it
>>
>>40239465
You are either ugly or black. Tinder will not work for you.

If you arent you need social proof, pics of you with hot chicks, pics of you having fun, pics of you with wealth.

Be smarter
>>
>>40239533
so, basically do girls simply search between the men that gives them likes instead of using the search function?
>>
>>40239616
So basically just stick to women you see in person?
>>
Tinder is a supplement not a main source
You can land some decents even if not Chad, but good luck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.