[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you eat your rice and chicken? Any special sauces? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

How do you eat your rice and chicken? Any special sauces?
I'm currently cutting on 300g Chickenbreast, 300g 10%fat Minced meat and 100g rice (+some veggies). I find the rice and minced meat to be extremely boring and I'd like to add some sauce. Any suggestions?
>>
>Any special sauces?

;^)
>>
>>40237850

If you have to fucking add shitty sauces to the chicken breast, you might as well just eat pork shoulders or chicken legs or something that taste good by itself without adding all that sugary shit.
>>
>>40237884
I said "low calorie". I'm not talking about ketchup or similar BS, but stuff like tomato sauce (w/o sugar, just cut up veggies). Also, why pork shoulders? Chicken seems to be the cheapest meat in the store I use...
>>
>>40237925

chicken and pork costs the same for the most part.

It's just retards who don't consider the fact that bone makes up 33% of the weight and that if you buy fillets only then it probably costs even more than pork.

Or they actually buy frozen chicken, holy shit just kill yourself if you're that poor.
>>
>>40237939
I only buy boneless, skinless, can't stand bones :P
>>
use some kind of hot sauce. texas pete, sriracha (i think might be higher in calories), and theres so many more
>>
>>40237850
Woth hummus, sweet potatoes and maybe some hot sauce
>>
>>40237984
Should I mix it with something? If I bathe my rice in siratcha I can't really eat it anymore, right?
>>
>>40237850
Tobasco
>>
>>40237850
Just add a zero calori sauce
>>
>>40237850
Just use spices or dry rubs homie no calories just a lot of sodium
>>
>>40237850
Like pic related.
>>
>>40237939
>Or they actually buy frozen chicken, holy shit just kill yourself if you're that poor.
fresh chicken is cheaper around me than frozen.
>>
>>40237850
Basic chicken breast spices: apply generous black pepper, oregano, easy on the salt and garlic, splash of paprika either side.

Soy sauce for rice? What more do you need? I love the salt tho
>>
>>40238108
Forgot to add: sear in butter, saute onions or apply onion powder if lazy
>>
Pick 1-3 different spices you have on hand. I use paprika and chili powder. After they're cooked I pour some Tapatio sauce on them and will never get sick of chicken again (hopefully)
>>
Sauices
>Curry
>Paprika
>Chink
Rubs
>Italian
>>
West Indian type sauces
Dunn's River, Encona
Made of Habanero, Cayenne, Scotch Bonnet chillies.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.