[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Paris on for valentines weekend was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: FranceFlagPicture6.png (447KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
FranceFlagPicture6.png
447KB, 1000x1000px
I'm going to Paris on for valentines weekend was wondering if any surrender monkeys knew of any good gyms in Paris. How do I ask for a day pass in frog?
>>
>>40237823
>going to Paris for weekend
>going to the gym while on a 2 day holiday
Jesus Christ just take it off and enjoy yourself you spaz
>>
>>40237823
oui,

"Ta mère est une putain, qui suce bites"

ta merr eh ugh putai qee suuc bite

Bienvenue
>>
"Bonjour mon cher ou est la salle de musculation la plus proche"

There you go
>>
>>40237823
Bring your bullet proof vest. Watch out for assault lorries.
>>
>>40237823
"Oyé preux culturiste, auriez vous l'obligeance de m'indiquer la route vers une salle de sport"
This one is ghetto style
>>
>>40237823
"Je vais suceras ton bite pour une passe de jour"
>>
>salam alaykum le gÿm sil vous plait allah akhbar
>>
>>40237823
Don't take a fake taxi at the airport.
>>
>>40237823
not sure. Our gyms don't work like american freedom gyms, we have to pay annual fees or other form of shit anti-liberal stuff. It's with a subsciption. You can ask to try it for an hour maybe, I think most people will see no issue with that at all. Or you can maybe pay for a day. It depends the gym you go to.
'est-ce que je peut essayer la salle de gym juste pour aujourd'hui?"
And anyway our gyms kinda suck. The good ones are very pricy and can be part of hotels and reserved for the people of the hotel you know what I mean.
You have to find one first that is like a stand-alone gym
>>
>>40238426
i heard in france if you want to go to gym you have to get approved by doctor.
is this true?
>>
>>40238458
I don't think it's necessary in all the gyms, I'm pretty sure I did tho
>>
>>40238458
yes it's true. But for a day or a try it's fine nobody will ask for this. Any sport you subscribe to in France you need to give a "doctor approval" paper for the sport, otherwise they won't accept your subscription.

But if you go to your local golf and pay for the green fee, they won't ask you for a medical paper you know
>>
>>40237823
>2 days vacation in a foreign capital
>going to the gym?
Fucking really?
>>
>>40237823
I would pick up an english-arabic traveler's dictionary before going, they aren't expensive
>>
>>40238458
>you have to get approved by doctor
Jesus, is this true?

Roid controls in Sweden and not allowed to join a gym without doctor's consent in France.
I admire yuropoors' freedom!
>>
>>40238508
>Any sport you subscribe to in France you need to give a "doctor approval" paper for the sport, otherwise they won't accept your subscription.
Why?
>>
>>40239667
There are some obvious roiders at my gym, and the staff doesn't care. I can imagine they care at normie gyms
>>
>>40239667
That way the gym can avoid having a lawsuit against it if a fatty had a heart attack obviously in Amerifat 90% of wannabe gym goers would fail the medical.
>>
>>40239833
>in Amerifat 90% of wannabe gym goers would fail the medical
At least they are allowed to join a gym to better themselves not like in your 1984ish country where the state decides if you are allowed to join a gym or not.
btw I'm not even American and I'm still laughing/crying about how you have given up all your freedom to set up your nanny states
>>
>>40239869
America is the most unfree country in the west
>>
>>40240074
keked hard

It's literally the only country with free speech.
>>
>>40240074
Wow
>>
>>40240117
>>40240117
It literally doesn't have free speech.

"The American right to freedom of speech can only be challenged by a member of Congress proposing a law saying you can’t write or say that specific thing"

Defeats the whole purpose of free speech.

You're literally deluded, like most other Amerifats.
>>
>>40239869
America is a solid police state.
>>
File: SWEDEN.png (40KB, 983x370px) Image search: [Google]
SWEDEN.png
40KB, 983x370px
Just don't go to Sweden boys
>>
>>40240117
"you can only have a right to free speech if you don't hurt someone else's feelings"

LMAO
>>
File: 1458973049275.jpg (93KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
1458973049275.jpg
93KB, 600x763px
>>40240157
>>40240183
Again, I'm no American and don't live in America.

What country if not the US has freedom of speech?

Russia - go to jail for criticizing putin
Germany - go to jail for waving a Nazi flag
UK - not allowed to call the Arab mudslimes anything other than Asian

What country does have freedom of speech then? Where can I cry Heil Hitler while playing the Communifest manifesto all day and criticize the government as much as I want?
>>
>>40240183
You do understand that the existence of 4chan and /b/ proves how strong freedom of speech in the US is?
>>
>>40237823
You just ask one of the 'locals' politely, can be in English, something like this:

"Hello Achmed, I was wondering if you could direct me to the nearest gymnasium."
>>
>>40240205
You do understand the whole idea of 4chan was based on a website from another country?

Most countries have their own copied versions of 4chan, krautchan, 2ch.ru, britchan. etc
>>
>>40240194
>What country if not the US has freedom of speech?
None, I never said any did.

It literally doesn't exist.
>>
>>40240226
>2ch.ru
>free speech

You can at least try to bait better.
>>
>>40240240
>these people give you advice
>>
>>40240255
You're deluded.
>>
>>40240275
Great arguments. You're deluded.
>>
>>40237879
>Jesus Christ just take it off and enjoy yourself you spaz
Lol this
>>
>>40240280
So you can "cry Heil Hitler while playing the Communifest manifesto all day and criticize the government as much as I want" in America?
>>
>>40240181
Or just don't use illegal drugs.
>>
>>40240295
Yeah

/pol/ has proven you can insult Obongo as much as you want
KKK and all neo-nazi organisations have proven that you can call Heil Hitler and worship Hitler publicly
SJWs have proven that you can call everything and everyone rascist
>>
>>40237823
Run up the steps of the Eiffel tower for a workout
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.