[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will jumping on gear (probably just test) towards the end of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Will jumping on gear (probably just test) towards the end of my 2 year weight loss thing help negate some of the loose skin? Started on 150kg and been sitting between 90-95kg for the last 6 months, slight tit sag and bottom of stomach.

Been lifting the whole way and have a decent amount of muscle, you think getting swole as fuck will help?
>>
yeah
>>
>>40235703

cool
>>
any compounds that would promote skin tightening or is that a meme
>>
>>40235700
no steroid will help you stop loose skin. Either filling out your body with muscle or surgery are the only options.

Loose skin results from the skin being stretched so much while you were a fat fuck that it isn't able to elastically return to a smaller size after you lose the weight. Think of it like a slinky, if you pull it too far it won't go back to its original shape ever, same same with your skin. Unlucky bro, life lesson to never get fat
>>
File: 1481172406847.jpg (232KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
1481172406847.jpg
232KB, 600x459px
>>40235980

I know what loose skin is so you don't need to type a paragraph explaining something that no one asked my man.

And gear would "fill out your body with muscle" so you whole post contradicts what you're saying and you could've just said "yeah"
>>
>>40235700
I think it won't help because your loose skin is mostly on your stomach and your stomach won't grow so the loose skin still will be in the same place.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.