[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good 1,000 calories shake? I need 2,500 calories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 200w[1].gif (3MB, 200x285px) Image search: [Google]
200w[1].gif
3MB, 200x285px
What's a good 1,000 calories shake?
I need 2,500 calories daily and I want to know the best foods to achieve this.
>>
Fucking bump.
>>
>>40233995
a binana shak
>>
Mass Gainer + whole milk should be around 1k. Eat more pb, whole milk, cheese, and meat if you're looking to get in more calories.
>>
>>40233995
>he doesn't drink his own cum for gains
>>
whey, milk, 2 nanners, oats, peanut butter
>>
>>40233995
made a 1400 cal shake once and drank it right before i went to bed. Ended up having to get up and yak it all up because of how full and uncomfortable it made me feel
>>
Optimum nutrition serious mass is about 1200 when mixed with water
>>
Skim Milk, Banana, Peanut Butter, Greek Yogurt, Whey. Twice a day.
>>
>>40234441
>when mixed with water
t. retard

What--does water activate its almonds?
>>
>>40234455
That's about 550 calories, ~50g protein, ~16g of unsaturated fats, ~50g carbs (no added sugars) per shake.
>>
>>40234455
You forgot the oatmeal and make sure you use 2 scoops of whey.
>>
>>40234522
You're right, the fiber and calories would be beneficial. And an extra scoop of whey wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>40234464
No, but most mass gainers try to mislead you by posting nutrition facts when mixed with whole milk and not with water. I'm just saying this one doesn't, and is actually pretty high calorie.
>>
Curious
>>
>>40233995
Eat normal food you fucking dyel, 2500 isn't much at all
>>
>>40236441
this guy is right

try to split it up into several smaller meals if you have problems getting down a big meal.

ideally a really nice size meal is 600-800 calories, so youd have 4 meals to get in your 2500.

I eat close to 5kcal a day, and i try to get it down in 4-5 meals, my plan looks like this:

breakfast: 140g oats with milk ~600 cals
meal one: 1litre mashed potato with ~140 meat
meal two: 1litre mashed potato with ~140 meat
meal three: 1litre mashed potato with ~140 meat

if by the end of the day i have not finished my potatoes (i cook a huge pot for the day), ill stuff it in with the last meal.

If i have extra time after finishing all my planned meals ill add stuff like banana with milk or similar
>>
>>40236684
I rather kill myself than eat that much potato. And I come from a family of potato farmers.
>>
>>40236684
Kek what a balanced diet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.