[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/ first time poster here, I've been going to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Hey /fit/ first time poster here, I've been going to the gym regularly now for a couple of months and I've noticed a big change from when I first started. (I've just come out of being a skeleton essentially, never eating or exercising for years.) I'm still young and have made good progress but the one thing that currently bothers me are my sides, how do I thicken myself out in the chest? I see some women with a thicker torso than me it's fucking horrifying.

So yeah, I'm open to all exercises, I just want to know what would get my chest looking better.
>>
>>40226974
dips
>>
kill urself and restart life 30kg kid
>>
>>40226974
> that hourglass figure

Become a trap
>>
>>40227033
nah bro i aint gay and im 6 feet tall with a good bonestructure, aint gonna put that to waste when id ultimately kill myself
>>
>>40226974
>I've just come out of being a skeleton
you're still a skeleton
>>
>>40226974
Keep eating and doing heavy compound lifts

It'll come. You are way too much of a beginner to worry about filling out specific areas, your everything is too small and you need to get bigger overall
>>
bench is a meme, do wide arm planks and barbell flies for chest
>>
>>40226974

>(I've just come out of being a skeleton essentially

I think it's good that you're making changes to get big, but don't delude yourself kid.
>>
>>40227705
my sides
>>
>>40226974
Become a gay, you were made for dicks.
>>
404 obliques not found
>>
>>40227062
>with a good bonestructure
The photo that you posted of your perfect trap body says otherwise boyo :^)
>>
>>40226974

>all the fucking sad cunts talking so much shit

Nice lives, he is in the gym making progress, you are not.

>>40226974

If you wan to increase your v taper work in lat pull downs and pull ups into your rooutine

wider lats will make you look more like a V

Do some work for deltoids too, google will help, that will make your shoulders look wider

You said chest, but then you ask questions about taper, chest flies and chest press, bench press, will make your pecs (tits) bigger but that will not help your taper

post progress as u make it and make all these faggots stfu

>>40227033
>>40227003
>>40228390
>>40228471
>>
Torso thickness is mostly genetic (rib cage size) but having bigger lats, thicker erectors and pecs can help.

Back muscles will contribute to your chest measurement more than your pecs though.
>>
>>40226974
In my opinion a strong back is essential for looking good and thick.

you have a small waist which is good, but your still a skelly, keep pushing yourself hard as fug I think might have potential to be aesthetic.
>>
>>40226974
Up your calories, eat atleast 3.5k a day. Eating is more important than going hard in the gym for you, or else you will stay skelly and throw away gains
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.