[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, someone here whit trouble knees? Can you recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Knee Pain 11-19-13 C.jpg (52KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
Knee Pain 11-19-13 C.jpg
52KB, 1109x614px
Hey /fit/, someone here whit trouble knees? Can you recommend me some routine for legs, for trouble knees person?
>>
squats done correctly are great for knees.
>>
>>40226679
Me for the love of god. Have pain in my knee if I stand for too long, ever since I injured it about a year ago.

I squatted all hella unbalanced, definitely too much weight one day. Next day, walked all over town but all of a sudden - wham - out of nowhere, pain in my knee that caused me to hobble home. Hobbled for a few days after that, but it's still sore every now and then. Better, but sore. I've researched it repeatedly again and again, there's no fucking explanation for it aside from a possible PFPS (Patellar Frontal Pain Syndrome) which is a medical joke for "lol ur knee hurts i dunno why tho just rest it dawg". Fucking doctor in-jokes.

Anyway OP, what's the trouble with your knees? How fat are you? Did you hit them in a sport or something? Prior injury? Arthritis? Deformed? C'mon.
>>
>>40226695
which is better then -free weights squats or on a machine. Talking about in the knee situation.
>>
>>40226695
This, find a good guide and be careful not to lift too much
Most importantly dont let your knee wobble, get a good "grip" on the ground
>>
>>40226704
Well when I was teen I was mountain biking fag, one time I fell and shifted my knee, I dint break it. And from that one in the winter the fucking knee sometimes just jam, fucking jam it's pain to moved it,Ive been to several doctors, no deformation in the bone structure, last time I have been to one autistic shit of doc that didnt talk.My knee due playing beach voley in the summer felt like it moved not naturally and hurt as hell for 3-4 day. Anyway he injected it whit some medicine and I felt better, I was baking no problem, till the fucking winter when again it begin to hurt again, not a lot but still hurt.
>>
>>40226788

And what did the doctors say it was?
>medicine
nigger you got a cortisone injection, wtf for?
>>
>>40226704
Also I am 1.80m 85kg cutting at the moment
>>
>>40226809
idk anyway I will go to another doctor. He looked the X-ray and only said it is not arthritis and there where no deformation. But that was all. I told you he was shit, so thats why I wont go to him again.
>>
Was gonna make a thread but I ask here.

Due to circumstances I had to stop working out for 8 months, in November I went back and was making good progress until about December when I started working a new job where I walk in total about 6 out of 12h doing security.

My right knee feels a sharp pain even when I'm warming up, and it hurts occasionally on patrols, am i fucked ?
>>
>>40227214
You should go to the doctor and at least get an x-ray. Your age is also an important factor as to what the pain could be.
>>
>>40227561
Yeah I'll make an appointment on my days off, and I'm 24
>>
>>40226836
x-rays don't show soft tissue, and if your knee 'locks up' it could be cartilage.
an mri is best but any orthopedist can do a physical knee exam and ID 90% of knee problems including torn cartilage.
>>
>>40227614
You're pretty young. It's probably not serious, and probably wont stop you from exercising, but definitely go in and get some advice.
>>
>>40226679
STOP HEAVY SQUATS

take glucosamine
>>
>>40226679
>get hit by a bus.
>somehow leg and knee cap still intact.
>tendons fucked though, no stability, feels like leg is gonna bend backwards, also pain.

my 2 cents being, tendons and joints heal incredibly slow, and a simple injury could take at least a year to heal on it's own, a major one lasts a while.

I wore knee sleeves at first to compress and help with stability, squats and movement are good for you but you could fuck your knee even worse if you put too much stress or weight on it, or if you do something wrong, wrong being not squatting with the right form or bending your leg in a position that puts even more stress on your fucked up tendons.
>>
>>40226679
Bump.
I'm a bit late but anyway. I've always had shit knees. Strangely enough I found that once I started running regularly it helped tremendously.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.