[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell kind of such am I getting /fit/? >Coughing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1485893499506-fit.png (115KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485893499506-fit.png
115KB, 1200x1000px
What the hell kind of such am I getting /fit/?
>Coughing hard wheezing chest coughs that make my head pulse in pain.
>Bending over to reach for something makes my head feel like it's going to explode
>Dry as fuck throat, always feel the need to clear stuff throat.
>Woke up to hit the bathroom really early for whatever reason. My bowels told me go RIGHT NOW or shit the bed. (This Never happens to me)
>I sleep in nothing but boxers and as I'm on the bowl I couldn't stop shivering. Was doing so hard enough to make my teeth chatter.
>Was shivering so bad, standing from the bowl felt like the last rep of a stupidly heavy set.
>Back in bed under 3 of my heaviest blankets and inside of my mummy tomb sleeping bag I took out of storage
>Fingers and hands shaking hard enough to break the zipper of the bag that held my tomb
>It's been 30 minutes and the shivers are just receding now.
>House is about 55 degrees right now

TL,DR
OP is literally shaking. WTF is wrong with me? Would appreciate incite. Never had this before.
>>
>>40226554
Flu
>>
>>40226554
It's called a fever?
>>
>>40226554
Hahahaha you autist you have the fever get some antibiotics and chill the fuck out
>>
File: 1484581310791-fit.png (239KB, 606x340px) Image search: [Google]
1484581310791-fit.png
239KB, 606x340px
>>40226568
>>40226566
I'm assuming it's completely possible to have a fever and flu simultaneously? If so, it would explain why I've never had this whole experience before. Or not nearly as bad as symptoms at least.

Robitussin+cough drops will do the trick?
>>
>>40226597
Gotta go to work. No time for Dr today. Probably won't get appointment until this weekend anyway.
>>
>>40226613
Call in sick you mong
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.