[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I donate blood tomorrow and risk its effect on my bulk?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: blood-donation.jpg (2MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
blood-donation.jpg
2MB, 4288x2848px
Do I donate blood tomorrow and risk its effect on my bulk?

I'll be donating 4 hours after I work out. Any experience with this?
>>
>>40223328
The fact that you knowing your blood will be helping people in need will make your bulk go a lot smoother anon.
>>
It costs your body about 600kcal or so to replenish the blood. You will also feel great after if you've got juicy thick bloods.
>>
>>40223328
You'll get light headed so be careful. Also weight gain is common after donating blood (not a shit load just a little ) as your body wants to hold on to calories because it thinks you almost died.
>>
0- reporting in. Do it and you feel great
Gains wont even suffer, see it as a free cardio workout
>>
>>40223374
Is this true?
>>
I donated back when I was 18-20. I never felt any different at all, but I saw people pale as fuck and practically on the verge of collapse.
I've always had a pretty good constitution so it might just be that.
>>
>>40223359
new GOAT cutting method confirmed?
>>
>>40225715
Yeah, just pump all your blood out, you'll lose like 4 kg nearly instantly. Alternatively, you can try cutting your legs off for even faster weight loss, and those perfect atg squats.
>>
File: 1485668645270.jpg (203KB, 536x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485668645270.jpg
203KB, 536x1000px
>>40225860
>unrack bar
>break cervix
>>
>red cross says no strenuous exercise 72 hours after donation

Kiss your gains goodbye
>>
>>40228374
>listening to the health-jew
Oy vey, yes, good goy, don't train anymore, it's bad for you
>>
>>40223359
Is this great for a cut? Should I donate blood every day during a cut?
>>
>>40228374
72 hours my ass. Dont go insane on the compounds and youll be fine. Been donating for near ten years and never had an issue with training afterwards. At most i feel somewhat faster out of breath which makes perfect sense.
>>
>>40223328
I let blood (for medical reasons I need to bleed but can't donate) every 2 weeks and often workout a few hours before. Just make sure you drink tons of water (like stay very, very hydrated both the day before and day of) or else:
A) you might faint and look like a pussy
B) it might be really hard for the phlebotomist to find a vein
C) it will take you abnormally long to bleed out

Also make sure you have a solid meal beforehand, it doesn't need to be loaded with sugar or carbs like some people think just something substantial.
>>
>>40223744
No, you only get light headed if you don't eat or are dehydrated (or have a fear of blood). And the only reason why ones weight might mildly increase after donating blood is because A) they get hungry and overeat or B) they are more hydrated than usual so it looks like you gained even though you'll just piss it out later.
>>
>>40223328

Oh, man.

I fucking love giving blood. I always sleep so well the night that I do.
>>
KK explains in length in one of his videos that he regularly drains blood and apparently believes it to be very healthy. Maybe you should do it anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.