[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men who aren't obese are more likely to have left wing political

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: scoob.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scoob.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
FIT MEN ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE HOMOSEXUAL AND FAT MEN ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE CONSERVATIVE

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jobe/2014/537242/tab2/

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jobe/2014/537242/

It turns out a side effect of going to the gym regularly to enjoy a public shower with other naked men is being in better shape than straight men.

>Conservative men want a government as regulated as their own diets

>The most conservative counties in the USA are most likely to be reliant on disability, typically due to a combination of training neither their bodies or minds

http://www.dailyyonder.com/geography-disability/2011/11/30/3619/

One of the best ways to lose weight is to go to the gym, start sucking dick and pray to Bernie to make you into flaming faggot.
>>
>pray to Bernie to make you a flaming faggot

If you don't deadlift in front of a framed portrait of Hillary Rodham Clinton then you're just leaving gains on the floor.
>>
File: 1485651252439.jpg (98KB, 619x616px)
1485651252439.jpg
98KB, 619x616px
>>40221220

OP your post is a train wreck.

Not to mention your premise is wrong, more muscle = more conservative.
>>
File: BILLY.jpg (91KB, 512x511px)
BILLY.jpg
91KB, 512x511px
>>40221248
>Not to mention your premise is wrong, more muscle = more conservative.

WRONG

FAGS = MORE LIKELY TO BE FIT

FAGS = LIBERAL
>>
>>40221220
Left wing liberals are incredibly vain people. They care way too much about how they're perceived. Their humanitarianism knows no limits because of they want to be perceived as being good people. Similarly, they often work out with meticulous attention and are very hygienic. Overly hygienic.

You've noticed those fit men with trimmed beards who wear clothes that look like they've just been bought. Additional points when they wear the sort of stuff people wear out in the boonies; except obviously tailed to fit them better. They wear that despite having lived in the city their whole lives and having white collared jobs.

It's all about the desire to be positively perceived.
>>
The worse shit is the conservadads for whom the old school, traditional thing to do is to watch TV and eat like shit. Back when I was a kid we ate ice cream all the time! Health is liberal!
>>
>>40221358
The goat-roping conservative crowd does the same thing. How many vapid "Southern belles" are out there that wear the boots, shorts, etc, and have never even been on a fucking farm? Even the men are guilty of it. They all wear the jeans, boots, cheap button up, and Carhartt jacket. Are they all hardworking ranchers? No. It's just a facade they put on to fit in.

Every fucking group and demographic of people do the same shit. Except hikikomori maybe.
>>
>Men who aren't obese

So men who've fucked their test levels from being underweight all their lives?
>>
>>40221426
I remember going to school in Arkansas, the camo was kind of like a status-symbol code. The top of the social ladder was guys who wore Mossy Oak Shadowgraas. If you wore Shadowgrass, it conveyed that you went duck hunting. And going duck hunting meant you had the money to go both deer and duck hunting.

Guys who'd never been duck hunting in their life would wear shadowgrass just to seem like they had more money than they did.

It was like tribal value-signalling or something.
>>
>>40221450
>everybody with a BMI below 30 is low test
>having excess adipose tissue doesn't mean more aromatase, less test, more est, and bitch tits

t. fatty
>>
>>40221461
Lol, I'm posting this from Little Rock. I grew up in Possum Grape (100% serious). I know exactly what you're talking about. It's all a bunch of small-town status symbol bullshit. You're in the same class of 40 retards and meth babies for 12 years, all go to the same churches, all trying to fuck the same hot chick, etc. Everybody has to adhere to the same "southern boy" culture or you get left out in the cold. It's all peacocking. Goddamn, I hate small town culture.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.