[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally Graduate College >Get Amazing Job >Get /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: balding-man-550x370.jpg (35KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
balding-man-550x370.jpg
35KB, 550x370px
>Finally Graduate College
>Get Amazing Job
>Get /fit/
>Making Good Money
Start Balding

My life finally starts getting better and this shit happens. I shaved my head, I bought Minoxidil, and I'm about to start Fin.. anyone have any success stories?
>>
>>40218971
Do you have a beard?
>>
>>40218971
Have you tried being low test?
>>
>>40218971

if you aren't a complete manlet you will be fine if your job is actually good and you're in shape. this isn't 8th grade where chicks want a bieber looking motherfucker, they want to fuck dudes who have a career and have confidence.
>>
File: freddie-e1447428259918.jpg (107KB, 620x684px) Image search: [Google]
freddie-e1447428259918.jpg
107KB, 620x684px
Balding was a blessing for me.

I buzzed my hair down and I fucking love it. One less thing to worry about. No fucking around with expensive pomades, combs, blow driers and shit. No more paying 40 bucks every month to some teenage cunt so she can cut my hair properly. No more spending hours upon hours watching fucking Youtube tutorials made by flaming faggots on how to style my hair. No more waiting three hours after shower just so my hair will dry. No more worrying about my hair on a windy or rainy day. No more "I won't wear a beanie on a freezing winter day because it will fuck up my hair". Basically, it has and will save me countless amounts of money, countless amounts of stress and countless amount of time.

Also, I love the feel of it. I can't stop touching my head now, girls too. I also like the way it looks but that's just me. I know that, overall, it's a negative on my looks - it probably takes me down a point or two. But I also know that girls like different things - when I was slicking my hair like Don Draper, some girls found it gross and were 100% turned off, for some girls I became an instant 11/10 and for most girls it was "whatever". Same goes for bald head, being older etc. No matter what you look like, you are somebody's 11/10. And if you aren't, hookers are happy to take your cash.

Anyway, I advise you to think long and hard about hopping on Fin. True, most guys don't get sides as many shills on this thread will jump on to tell me. BUT. If you do get sides, are they worth having hair? Is hair more important to you than getting erections, not having manboobs, not having your balls ache 24/7 with no remedy, not being infertile, not becoming suicidal? If it is, then hop on Fin and may God bless ya. But if I was hell bent on having hair, I would try hair replacement systems first before fucking with my male hormones.
>>
>>40218971

The only problem with shaving my head is how pale I am, I look like a cancer patient and my father has skin cancer so..

It's either get a spray tan, see if fin works for me, or live my life as a cancer patient.
>>
>>40219095
This, hair is important from ages 18-25. After that women just care what you drive, how much you make etc.
>>
>>40218971
Minox didn't do shit for me. Turns out you have to a specific enzyme in your scalp for it to do its magic.

Fin gave me horrible sides, some of which still persist four months after cessation.

Anyhow, try 'em both and gauge after a couple of months. Two of my mates are on Fin without complaints, another is smearing Minox all over his cheek for beard gains.
>>
>>40219333
Same here, i tried it for 1,5 years and it only gave me thinner hair on the top. I know that on the beginning hair thend to fall out but after 1,5 year of getting finner and finner hair i just gave up. Stopped using it and just started using Nizoral + ocasionall hair conditoiner. I can already see better effects after 4 months of uisng it.
>>
>Tfw I started balding at 22

Acceptance is key OP, enjoy being part of the high Test master race.
>>
>>40219333
>>40219353

Minoxidil worked great for me but for some reason I stopped using it because I guess I got cocky. I plan on using it with fin and hoping I get even better results.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.