[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it all really so complicated? Why won't I see max gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: clip (2013-10-22 at 04.30.42).jpg (87KB, 971x535px) Image search: [Google]
clip (2013-10-22 at 04.30.42).jpg
87KB, 971x535px
Is it all really so complicated?
Why won't I see max gains if I just go to the gym every other day and work each muscle until they burn?
>>
>>40218014
your muscles grow when you rest, not when you train
>>
No it isn't complicated.

People on the internet over complicate lifting massively. Most people go to the gym and just fucking lift, meanwhile mongs on here stress about do I do 5 or 8 reps or do I do this or that routine. Just fucking lift.
>>
you won't see max gains because you'll be doing too much, which means you have to wait a long time to recover. if you did less you would cause the same adaptation to occur, but you would recover much faster so you could do it again more frequently.

and remember that diet is just as important as what you do in the gym. you can have the perfect routine and make no gains if you don't eat enough food to grow.
>>
>>40218032
>>40218048
train hard
rest hard
gain hard

>if you did less you would cause the same adaptation to occur,
But won't it occur at a much smaller rate?
>>
>>40218048
>>40218048
>your muscles grow when you rest, not when you train
>you won't see max gains because you'll be doing too much, which means you have to wait a long time to recover.

which is why there is the upper lower body split routines, it gives your body 3 days to rest before working them again.

and then there's brosplits, which work push pull legs on an even shorter schedule.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.