[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How terrible is it for me to get my entire caloric consumption

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 24255307730_f917aa0916.jpg (123KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
24255307730_f917aa0916.jpg
123KB, 500x333px
How terrible is it for me to get my entire caloric consumption for the day (~1,400 Cal) in a two hour window?
>>
>>40217494
puts you in danger of over eating later.
>>
>>40217507
Over eating is all I seem to be able do; that's why I only eat once a day. I'm not fat now (5'10", ~130, F), but am I fucked for later?
>>
>>40217494
Not terrible. I did something similar but only for like a month at a time. It helped me lose weight because I would lose track of how much I ate when eating multiple times. Intermittent fasting can be successful.
>>
>>40217529
>entire caloric consumption for the day
if you eat later yeah because you will obviously be going over your caloric limit.
>>
>>40217624
My caloric limit changes that much based on when I eat? Seems pretty memey
>>
>>40217652
Show body
>>
>>40217671
Why? I just said the advice seemed memey.
>>
>>40217689
Because I hope your looks make up for your lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>40217652
>caloric limit changes that much based on when I eat?
no
you fucking moron

you said you were eating all of your calories at once.

if you fuck up and eat later you would be going over your fucking calorie limit.
>>
>>40217624
OP here - how will I be going over my limit? I really do only eat once a day as my problem isn't with eating constantly, it's stopping. I'm mostly worried about screwing up my hormones like leptin and my metabolism.
>>
>>40217705
>If you eat later you will obviously be going over your caloric limit
Is this a troll or do you actually not know how to construct a sentence. OP said he's only eating 1400 calories once a day. If he sticks to that how would he ever go over his limit? The time of day has nothing to do with what's being discussed here. Unless you are implying that one's caloric budget changes based on meal timing. Which seems like shitty logic to me so unless you have some good info I'd advise you to GTFO.
>>
>>40217705
Ah I see what you did there
You meant to say
>Eat again
Not
>Eat later
You see the word later has no implication of repetition just time I.e. the opposite of later is early not the opposite of later is first. Step up your vocab and grammar child.
>>
>>40217507
>>40217723

anyone that eats only once a day knows that you have almost no cravings on other times of the day.

its very easy not to eat outside your feeding window.
>>
>>40217784
you should drink bleach instead, zero calories, good for you.
>>
>>40217792
Good. So I (OP) am not crazy? It makes me feel guilty because I love to just sit and eat for like... two solid hours, but in the scope of a day I'm really not eating too much and I do eat veggies and whole grains and whatnot. Glad I'm not the only one that does this and glad I'm not fucking myself up with it! Thanks, /fit/.
>>
I eat twice a day, always. I love it and I will never go back...
Atm dieting to 10%:

Morning 1000kcal smoothie (eggs, seeds, berries)
Evening 1000kcal meal (rice, steak, sauce, eggs)
>>
>>40217812
You are using buzzwords and phrases that fat activists use to justify their shitty behaviors. You probably aren't going to make it.

There is nothing wrong with having all your calories at once, provided that is the only time during that day where you consume something that has calories in it. The problem for most people is, if they eat 1500 calories for breakfast, by dinner time, or after the gym, you will probably be feeling hungry, and people's impulse controls are really terrible. You should spread out your eating to two times a day, even if it's a small snack, if you workout. I generally eat 1200 for lunch, and my protons for dinner.
>>
>>40217862
Yeah that's my cut eating schedule. It's the best IMHO.
>>
>>40217811
>Wah I never got higher than a B on an English paper wah I worked so hard too wah eat bleach you faggot English teacher wah
>>
>>40217893
Yes you dont have to be in the kitchen all the time and you dont have to go home all of sudden to eat, when hanging out with friends etc... Its the only way especially during summer time when hanging outside all the time, but I do it year around.
>>
>>40217494
If you're severely overweight/obese it will spike your blood sugar very high, very quickly and because of your obesity it will stay high due to insulin resistance causing your blood to turn to acid and damage your veins, heart and kidneys.

If you're not obese, that above will happen to a lesser extent but what follows is very low blood sugar causing strong cravings and lethargy.

On a cut I would do this for a special occasion, like going to a party or something.

But it's much better to eat 2 meals in a wider window for intermittent fasting
>>
>>40217759
>>40217784
I'm not even that guy, but oh well. Also, learn to read, OP is F. The situation is eating in a 2 hour window for the whole day, which is do-able, but then the discussion was about overeating on a LATER period.

Overeating when you've already hit your calories WILL result in going over your range yes.
>>
>>40217942
All this fucking meme science. OP said it works for him and he has no outside cravings.
>B-b-but my frosh nutrition teacher said
Understand this. Studies point to trends over populations not facts about individuals. If we are to believe ops post that he only eats in his window then there are no other serious adverse affects. Your post is totally off topic. We are talking about op and whether a meal plan he is happy with will get him the goal he desires and the answer is yes. If he's lying on a Loli licker website that's his problem but don't assume you know his craving habits because you read something somewhere sometime about a study.
>>
>>40218062
>meme science
What I said legitimately what happens to prediabetic bodies when they fast for longer than 8 hours. Just because you don't immediately feel consequences doesn't mean there aren't any or all those sea cows who are "perfectly healthy" really must be because they don't "feel" the consequences of their actions.

The meme of calories in, calories out is all you need is what needs to die. Will they lose weight? Absolutely, but how they do it can damage the body too. Which is why people say you "can" lose weight that way but it isn't recommended.

Still, medical science isn't meme science just because you don't like it. Also notice how I said "if you're obese" as a qualifier.
>>
>>40218198
>implying you can't just eat 75,600,000 the day you were born and be set for life
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.