[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no point in being alive if you're above

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1471796682792.jpg (109KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1471796682792.jpg
109KB, 640x640px
There's no point in being alive if you're above 13% bf. Feels bad man
>>
Post a pic of ur tum-tum senpai
>>
>>40217488
not gonna happen bro
>>
File: i cant take it.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
i cant take it.png
142KB, 415x367px
>>40217476
hnnnnnngh dat ass MOMMY!
>>
Is middle ass acceptable? It's basically my ass but I'm lifting for the other two
>>
>>40217665
Acceptable?
Women are litterally killing themselves in the gym to get something that kind of looks like that in the right pair of pants.
Post a pic femanon.
For...science..and whatnot.
>>
>>40217704
from right to left, I'd rate them 1, 3, 2 though and I want 1, not 3

it just looks so saggy. my boyfried says it's incredible and of course people compliment my ass all the time but I want that perfect pert look that 1 has regardless of actual size

I'm hispanic so it was always big but I'm working hard so it will be glorious. I'm mostly killing it with the hip to waist ratio. My ass is wide, but I really prefer that cute little perfect, pert ass on the girl on the right.

Someone agree with me!

my pics because my boyfriend would get mad and I've been on the chan too long to attentionwhore but /fit/ saved me from that robot life. 3 years ago I was a chubby hermit and now I am /fit/ with a boyfriend... and a getting-there ass <3
>>
File: 1311626491256.jpg (56KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1311626491256.jpg
56KB, 337x367px
>>40217704
>Women
>killing themselves in the gym
Excuse me son, you mind explaining yourself?
Unless writing on every social media outlet while sitting on a bench is fatal nowadays i dont think they are at risk of dying
>>
>>40217937
Middle is easily the best. Just focus on improving yourself. Working out to look like someone else will always breed a negative mindset. When you lift for yourself, you gain confidence in who you are and this translates to a mentality that will be far sexier than any ass you could hope to build.
>>
>>40217976
Strength training and doing gear to get SICK GUNS AND MASSIVE SKWATZ LEZBRO =/= working hard for them.
It's working out in a way they don't care for.
>>
>>40217937
But..but..your ass is already there. ITS ALREADY THERE!!!
>>
File: 1110976235789.jpg (63KB, 425x640px) Image search: [Google]
1110976235789.jpg
63KB, 425x640px
>>40217976
I don't have any social media. Been on 4chan since I was in my late teens way back circa 2005ish. I was a chubby kid my whole life until I started lurking /fit/ and eventually started lifting. I may not kill it, but it's been hard for me to get past my multiple psychological disorders and get motivated enough to get on it. I started with kettlebells in my room until I built up enough confidence to step foot into a gym. Even so, I mostly frequent my bouldering gym and have taken up outdoor climbing and only use my gym membership for their weights or occasional post-work jogs when it's cold out and I need to decompress.

The point is that I'm actually doing something instead of being a piece of shit like I always was when I frequented this site. I'm back now from months of not even checking it at all and feeling sort of nostalgic. Probably getting a little post-happy. Have some of my favorite inspiration from back in the days as recompense for my novel.

>>40217997
I guess my mindset has always been fairly negative. My self esteem hasn't improved as much as my body. I'll try to work on it, thanks anon.
>>
>>40217937
Nah middle is best, if that's truly what you're packin' then you are fine. Probably just gotta keep toning things up
>>
File: fitshero.jpg (48KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fitshero.jpg
48KB, 1920x1080px
>>40218102
We'll agree to disagree. Right is best. But I will, for sure, just keep toning up.

I love /fit/. Gotta hit the gym before my shift tonight. Thank you guys, I guess I only come when I'm depressed but /fit/ really supports each other.

We're all gonna make it! <3
>>
>>40217476
>BRAAAAAPPPPTTTTT
>tehehe sorry girls
>its ok jessica,BRAAAPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTT
>Oh sarah we shouldnt have had beans for lunch tehehe
>BRAAAAPPPTTTTTT
>>
>>40217665
i kinda prefer middle desu
but i'd be lucky to score any of them
>>
>>40218380
Good post
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.