[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I looked into gear and I don't understand the point of it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Mandarin.duck.arp.jpg (678KB, 1770x1264px) Image search: [Google]
Mandarin.duck.arp.jpg
678KB, 1770x1264px
I looked into gear and I don't understand the point of it. You shut down your testosterone production for life only for temporary gains. You can't keep all that muscle unless you keep doping. Starting gear is a lifelong commitment to using gear consistently, which can't be good for your liver.

What are some testosterone boosters or other supplements that are safe to be on longterm?
>>
>>40214555
>You shut down your testosterone production for life

lol

>You can't keep all that muscle unless you keep doping

lol
>>
>>40214557
>lol
Compare Zane to Schwarzenegger today and hazard a guess at which one is still juicing and which one isn't.
>>
File: steroid.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
steroid.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>40214565

Your "Research" is shit.
>>
>>40214555
>What are some testosterone boosters or other supplements that are safe to be on longterm?

none. if it works, its steroids.

>You can't keep all that muscle unless you keep doping
you will lose muscle mass, but slowly
pros dont take gear all the time, they do it in cycle and you dont see them just shrink in front of your eyes

>You shut down your testosterone production for life
if you do roids smart this wont happen
>>
>>40214576
Wow, a chart with no source, I am #PROANABOL now
>>
>>40214555
>I looked into gear and I don't understand the point of it.

That's because you're not a competitive athlete. You don't have the mentality or reason to do steroids.
>>
>>40214586

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10589853

>kys
>>
>>40214577
>if you do roids smart this wont happen
You can't say that. It depends on each individual's body.
>>
>>40214555
>You shut down your testosterone production for life only for temporary gains
Did you know that some people actually come off their first cycle with elevated baseline test levels? Some people have no use for PCT, either. You can't make such a conclusive statement with regards to sterons. Genes count for a lot
>>
>>40214601
laughable source
>>
>>40214555
Steroids are for insecure people or people without the guts to actually train hard for the muscles.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.