[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend went from 105 lbs - 130 in 6 months. That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

My girlfriend went from 105 lbs - 130 in 6 months. That's 25 pounds. Am i fucked?
>>
>>40209556
Depends on if you've talked to her about it or not. If you have and she refuses to change, leave her.
>>
When she gains weight, add weight to your routine. That way you can see when you have had enough
>>
from working out no, from eating too many tato chips, yes
>>
Yes if you're 105-130 lbs typical skelly /fit/ guy. No if you're 200 lbs ++ full grown man.
>>
Yeah she probably weighs more than you now OP and could dominate your boipucci in the bed
>>
it's all your fault, just ask her.
>>
>>40209733
Kek
>>
>>40209556
>Am i fucked?
She won't be.
>>
>>40209556
Essentially a pound per week. That's like 500kcal surplus per day. Solid bulking.
>>
File: 1454747851835.png (311KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1454747851835.png
311KB, 552x414px
>>40210613
>>
3 more months and you'll be a father
>>
Skele here, mad jelly of her gains. What's her bulking strategy?
>>
>>40209556

>friend gets gf
>she gets a bit tubby
>i move overseas
>one year later
>they come to visit
>hoooly shit
>fupas and chins everywhere
>shes probably doubled in weight
>he has put on a few too
>shes eating all the time
>uses a working weeks worth of ingredients for her breakfast

I regret inviting them.
>>
>>40212629
>how do i keep from not ballooning like my friends
im slim now but how do i not fall into the fat trap?
>>
>>40212655
count your calories, meet your macros, and MOVE
>>
>>40209733
HIL-LARIOUS
>>
>>40212655
Develop a legitimate stigma to overeating.

It's the only way to stay thin. Even dudes who spend their adolescence perfecting their body balloon up unless they legit fear food.
>>
>>40212655
Exercise, eat healthy as much as possible. Cut out all soda. All of it. Only eat bad on special occasions with friends. When you are by yourself always eat healthy and don't snack. Do all this and you'll be fine.

The best way of course is to develop a fitness goal, be it weightlifting, running whatever. Set a goal and work toward it. No matter what you want to do, having a good diet will be paramount so it'll force you to eat properly.

If you want to do it, you'll do it.
>>
>>40209556
My gf went from 165 to a peak of 225 over 18 months. she's down to about 200 now. You think you got fucking problems man?
>>
>>40210211
people work out for years to gain 25 pounds of lean mass
>>
>>40212716
She would have already been fat at 165 unless shes like 6 foot, shes probably not 6 foot, so yeah shes probably a fucking whale right now.

What the fuck is the point of having a girlfriend if shes FAT?
>>
>>40209556

Naw dude, she's fucked. You're going to be single.
>>
>>40212716
THICC
>>
>>40209733
KEK
>>
>>40209556
alisha?
>>
>>40209556
Can you share her routine plz?
>>
She is doing SS+GOMAD don't judge.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.