[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be /fit/ >calm and collected person >hardly ever raise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 45

File: 1485165291145.png (723KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1485165291145.png
723KB, 1280x854px
>be /fit/
>calm and collected person
>hardly ever raise my voice
>if a situation ever gets heated I laugh and diffuse things with words
>at a party
>wearing one of my three decent suits
>Navy Hart Schaffner Marx New York cut three piece, and tailored to perfection
>$795(got it on sale for $300)
>Girlfriend's orbiter is bothering her throughout the evening
>Tell the guy to just leave her alone and take it easy
>Walk away with her
>~20 minutes late while I'm sitting and talking to some people, he comes up behind me and dumps beer on me, and says "you deserve her"
>Stand up and "what the hell"
>He spits on me
>I push him and he hits a serving table thing on wheels and ends up on his ass
>He looks up at me, shocked
>I realize everyone is looking at me
>One of my friends helps him up, and says "what the hell has gotten into you?", to me
>I can feel the beer slowly soaking my socks
>Awkwardly head towards the restroom
>Later, gf is pissed
>She says I embarrassed her and I should have never done that
>I'm way bigger than he is
>What the hell was I thinking
>About two weeks later
>People who were at the party or who heard about it now treat me like I'm about to go off any second
>GF constantly telling me to calm down if I fuck something up and say "dammit" under my breathe
>Recently heard from her friend that she's somewhat scared for her safety
>GF trying to get me to do calming exercises

/fit/ this is not what you told me I would become. Do people treat you differently because you're bigger than the average Joe?
>>
>>40209486
end all your friendships and your relationship
these people sound like pieces of shit
>>
>>40209486
>some cuck piece of shit pours a beer on you
>you push him
>"wooow dude be nice!"

yeah fuck that
>>
>>40209486
>that pic
Woah, calm down Bruce.
>>
>>40209486
This story is actually fucking lmao.

You should have beat his ass outside of public's view.
Might have caused less speculation regarding your mental state

And yes people will hold in you in a diffrent regard cause of your build/height/whatever.
>>
>>40209486
Tfw everybody actually wants you to lose your shit so keep instigating.

You know what this is called anon? These niggas are gaslighting you. AKA MAKE YOU THINK YOU'RE THE CRAZY ONE.

Fuck these hoes and beta bitch boys.
>>
>>40209486
You didn't do anything wrong OP, sorry to say this but your gf is being a bitch and isn't being supportive of you.

I'd understand if you murdered the cunt but only pushing him? He shouldn't be trying it on then if he can't take being hit.

I know this will be hard but they sound like snowflakes who have never had to deal with conflict head on, it's best to avoid people like this I've had to do this myself recently just because I have a strong personality, some people are just fickle and unfortunately it sounds like who you hang round with are.
>>
>>40209501
this

no recovering
>>
>>40209486
They fear you. If they want to treat you like a monster, then become the monster they think you are. Embrace it.
>>
>>40209486
These niggas intimidated by you because you're better than them. Don't worry about it. They're just trying to sniff out a little bit of beta in you so they can feel better about themselves.
>>
You did nothing wrong. Your gf sounds like a speshul snowflake who is being gaslit by the cuck orbiter.
>>
>>40209486
>Wears a suit to a party and gets bad looks for fighting.

Don't appropriate my culture by using the term average Joe. You have triggered me.
>>
>>40209486

this has to be fake
>>
>>40209486

I wouldve stomped his fucking head in and then knocked out my friend who didnt have my back when a beer was spilled on me.
>>
>I'm way bigger than he is

fuck man I know what you are going through and bringing it up makes me rage
In middle school I was called a tall piece of shit for weeks until I lost it and fucked this kid up in the locker room
the principles pulled a quick
"oh you are way bigger than him" "you need to understand that"
I was suffering for weeks and now I am the bad guy? I have a hatred towards mouthy manlets
>you did nothing wrong anon, you'll be ok
>>
File: Tom-Hardy-as-Mad-Max.jpg (45KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Hardy-as-Mad-Max.jpg
45KB, 700x350px
Is OP crazy, or is everyone else?
>>
>>40209486
Are you and everyone you know a hipster?
>>
>>40209486

After he poured beer on you and spat on you, pushing him over was not an adequately violent reaction. In Australia the appropriate reaction would be to beat the living shit out of them just shy of causing any permanent damage. Broken nose would be about how far I'd take it. Maybe one or two teeth knocked out.
>>
>>40209633
Aussie has it right

I wouldn't knock any teeth, personally I like liver hits. Hurts a metric fuck ton, doesn't leave permanent damage. A good "I can hurt you more and chose not to"
Shows control and dominance.
>>
>>40209633
Australia sounds like my kind of place, besides the baby eating dingos and the snakes of course.
>>
>>40209486
I'm guessing no one else saw him pour beer on you or or spit at you. I would've said he did that right after I pushed him. Everyone probably thinks you just randomly shoved him.
>>
>>40209486
you're a monster, i agree with your gf you need to take it easy dude there was no excuse for that type of behavior
>>
>>40209663
Those just build character.
>>
>>40209664
He would have been soaking wet though.

Everyone in this story sounds retarded
>>
>>40209486
Holy shit OP you got shown up by a little bitch which makes you the littlest bitch. Why the fuck did you only push him over?

>Not intimidating him getting all in his face
>Not grabbing his shirt like youre going to drop him then and there
>Not telling him to back the fuck off??!!
>>
>>40209486
Did the other people see him dump beer on you
>>
File: 1485493711966.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1485493711966.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>40209486
Why is nobody questioning the oddity of OP's inclusion about his 3-piece suit at a fucking party?

Did he mean to imply that it made him extra angry when the beer soiled it? It's not as if getting beer poured on you isn't justification enough to just beat someone's ass then and there.
>>
File: 1481786471086.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1481786471086.png
37KB, 658x662px
>>40209486
>be me
>just a lucky guy
>skinny twink
>have severe autism
>oneitis has meathead boyfriend
>would never touch her because he scares me
>at first party I've been in years
>wearing my leaf shirt
>manage not to sperg and have some funny talk with oneitis
>suddenly big af bf gets mad for no reason, tells me to fuck off
>Probably the roids making him mad
>Take it easy
>Later, I apologize to oneitis for being too much around her
>She gets it, friends tell me to just bring him a beer
>Walk up behind Pianoman
>Oh snap
>Spill all the spaghetti
>Manage to slip on em and accidentall dump the beer on him, screaming "you deserve her" in a desperate attempt to show my submission
>He stands up and "what the hell"
>Spill even more spaghetti, thinking I could clean him with my spit
>That went bananas
>Madman mistakes everything, pushes me and I hit a serving table thing on wheels and ends up on his ass
>Everyone sees just how much I've sperged in my attempt to apologize
>One of his friends even helps me up, calling him out
>Even oneitis gets mad at him
>Everyone is now terrified of him, yet they stay with him
>tfw this meathead has her and all those nice friends while I'm still alone
>>
>not bringing up the fact that he spilled beer on you
>your gf immediately defending orbiter

She's sucking his cock OP and he got her to see you as the bad guy lol
>>
>>40209633
Aussies sound like niggers
>>
>>40209486
I'm sorry to hear this anon. It seems like your friends and girlfriend are toxic: You are a level header person that reacted in a sane manner when confronting an offensive person. Leave these people, you're better than that. You don't need to pander to people who don't have the decency to see beyond their own fears of what they think you are as opposed to who you really are.

I was state this to your friends clearly: It's terrible that the event occurred, and that while you wanted a peaceful resolution, it's not what you were given. It's also terrible that your friends have jumped to conclusions, and don't have the heart to see the truth. But you deserve people who treat you with love and understanding. If they can't do it, then you can't allow yourself to try to salvage relationships at the cost of being treated like a monster.
>>
Literally break up with your girlfriend and never talk to your "friends" again

They sound like they don't have your best interest in mind
>>
File: d91.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
d91.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>40209746
>>
>>40209746
Kek
>>
>>40209746
KEK
>>
you went way to easy on that guy, if he spits on you that's when you should've fucked him up badly
>>
First of all your stupid for wearing a suit to a party. But the contrary unkess it wasnt a party and some kind of wine night shit you should have beaten the fuck outta the dude just for the snide comment. He spits on you and pours beer on you and your girl defends him????! Now thats odd
>>
>>40209501
This
You're surrounded by cuddled sheltered entitled shits, you'll better off no longer associating with them.
>>
File: 1484610471916.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484610471916.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>40209746
enjoyed
>>
>>40209486
Similar thing happened to me
>Lived in New York
>Abusive father
>At the age of 23 I move to Boston with some friends for a good job
>Start getting even more fit, and into a proper diet
>Get bigger
>Come back home to visit after a year and a half
>"So, you a Boston boy now, huh? You too fucking good for New York, faggot?"
>Tell Dad to stop
>He starts slapping me a bit
>Shove him away and tell him to stop
>He gets pissed and balls up his fist
>"Never hit your father you son of a bitch"
>Knock his punch away with my left arm and hit him square in the mouth
>He falls back
>Sisters and mom get hysterical
>"What's ah matta with you!?"
>"You fucking monster"

Never been back since. It's been three years. Fuck them OP.
>>
>>40209486

>be /fit/
>everything the same

Topcat is a cuck
>>
>>40209833
you're a fuckin monstwah
>>
>>40209833
Good, looking forward to the day I have the courage to do that.
>>
>>40209833
the fuck is wrong with you, you roiding faggot? who the fuck punches their dads??? lmao... abusive or not you stooped right down to his level you dumb piece of shit. stay dumb you fuckin hypocrite
>>
>>40209734
Yes. A majority of them would have seen it since they were within the vicinity. It was a vary large mug he dumped on me too. Left my jacket, pants, and hair soaked.
>>
>>40209486
Why do people even tell stories like that? I don't get it.

No human on the world behaves that way. NO group of people would blame someone for pushing a guy that just dumped a beer on you.

It just doesn't exist.

So why make up stories?
>>
you should have slapped him.
>>
Creampie your gf in the ass then dump her the next day.

Cut contact with all those betas.
>>
>>40209876
hey anon forget about op. take a look at this fucking faggot. >>40209833

he fucking punches his dad in the mouth and thinks he's in the right. LOL.

bunch of beta delusional faggots on 4chan.
>>
>>40209833
>Sisters and mom get hysterical
>"HEY"
>"WHY YOU NO RESPECT"
>"HEY"
>"AHH SHADDAP YOUR FACE"

https://youtu.be/sFacWGBJ_cs
>>
File: 1485042509928_pol.jpg (85KB, 444x446px) Image search: [Google]
1485042509928_pol.jpg
85KB, 444x446px
>>40209486
>>
File: reject.jpg (35KB, 518x232px) Image search: [Google]
reject.jpg
35KB, 518x232px
>>40209486
Jesus christ OP, listen here. I don't want you to take this lightly as many a person on 4chan are quick to jump to this kind of conclusion but it's your best bet: Leave your girlfriend. And not in a ''we need to talk'' moment. Just let her know you guys are done and move on. Same with your 'friends'. Some peoples aren't good for your mental health, and at the end of the day, all that matter is yourself.
If you cut those 'friends', I don't see the downside except if you're the kind of guy who truly need validation from others, I don't see what they'd bring you of any good, other than making you self conscious and breaking your spirit through silent judgement and backtalk.
Then your girlfriend who already 'fear for her safety' is probably already making up stories about you beating her or some shit. She saw an opportunity to get more public exposure out of the opinion others have of you and she's gonna use the fuck out of it. Been there, done that. Just you wait till she get your own family on the case too. Even if you dump her ass witouth warning, you can bet she's gonna say she's the one who left you because you got too violent. With that she'll rack up some more sympathy and attention that she fucking crave so much, until her story is too old to be used again and again.

Let these idiots be idiots, move on and let them have their little wanking party
>>
>>40209633
Yeah I wish. Knocked this dude's teeth out a while ago and he went to the police within minutes trying to get me arrested for assault. Couldn't prove I did it cuz only witness was bro. Still settled with him for 6 grand... fuck California.
>>
>>40209866
Hi dad.
>>
>>40209486
this nigga dumped a fucking beer on you and your dumb ass chick is defending him. fuck him and fuck her.
>>
>>40209943
like father like son.

ABUSIVE.

better catch your signs early before you start justifying why you threw your girlfriend off a 2nd floor balcony.
>>
>>40209866
>>40209892
>m-muh family
Fucking faggots. You would act like this if any stranger did that, but since you are randomly related to this person he is allowed to act like a smug faggot and even hit you? Grow a pair you beta cucks.
>>
>>40209959
So you're saying violence solves violence? Lmao I got abused by my dad too. Not once did i hit him back. All I said was guess who's taking care of who in 10 years? And i left it at that. I didn't have to stoop down to his level of immature anger and violence. This has nothing to do with being beta or alpha. It's about being the better man. And apparently you don't take the high route. Not even once. you're a fuckin sad cunt beta boy bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 338x507px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 338x507px
>>40209486
>wearing a suit to a party

>guys spitting on you and drenching you

>just taking it
>>
>>40209959
You're one of those faggots that talk to themselves while looking in the mirror saying "i'll never be like my father"

Then 10 years down the line after you have a kid, you realize you're an exact replica of him. get played and go see a therapist kid
>>
>>40209486
You sound like a douche. Although, I would be pissed if some nigger spilled beer on me too though
>>
>>40209633
Completely wrong. The appropriate response when having the size advantage in Australia is to put on your most maniacal face and utter "YOU FUCKING WHAT CUNT" as guttural and loud as possible. The offending manlet will then proceed to trip over themselves in retreat and put themselves through the serving table.
>>
>>40209920
I know that my last girlfriend would have listened to my side of the story and understood the situation. If you can't be honest with your girlfriend and expect her to be confident in your character, you may need to reconsider being with her moving forward bro.
>>
what kind of limp wrist place do you live where getting dumped on and spat on isn't enough to push someone over?

if you spat on someone here, you would 100% get punched in the mouth at least by even the most well tempered person.
>>
>>40210007
Are Australians really this autistic?
>>
>>40209486
I'm not a hothead by any means, but I'm reasonably sure I would have punched him in the face knowing what he did was intentional.
>>
>>40209746
lmao good shit mang

But seriously, if you spill beer on me and spit on me you better fucking run.
>>
>>40210010
Hence why I suggested OP dump her ass. Seeing how she likes to play the victim too is a huge redflag. I had a girlfriend like that before, my own mother and sisters ended up supporting her more than me and reprimanding me about anything and nothing. To this day my own mother still goes on about it.
>>
>>40209746
>be a beer
>finally get chosen to fulfill my life's purpose
>chosen by a skinny twinkle
>whatever, I shall fulfill my life's purpose
>wait months for this
>prepare to make it to Valhalla and see my Bros again
>wait, what's the skinny fuck doing
>pours me on some jacked dude in some James Bond cosplay
>realize I shall never fulfill my life's purpose
>cry out for vengeance
>Bond shoves the bastard
>as the life drains from me I feel satisfaction knowing justice was served
>>
>>40209982
>So you're saying violence solves violence?
No, I'm not saying that at all. If that anons dad would have just been a cocky cunt and anon would have punched him randomly, I'd completely agree with you. However, his dad tried to punch him - that's where every normal person would defend themselves. And yes, hitting back immediately after is still defense. You can talk shit to me all you want, I'd never lose my temper. But try assaulting me and I'll defend myself and hit back. And don't play the fucking victim after.

>>40209993
Him defending himself against a physical attack will make him an abusive father that needs therapy?
>>
>>40210031
If you know where to look
>>
File: 745.png (98KB, 324x323px) Image search: [Google]
745.png
98KB, 324x323px
>>40210038
>>
>>40209486
>getting worked up over people getting mad at you for putting a beta in his place
dont worry about it OP stay alpha and your girl will still be with you
>>
>>40209892
>>40209866
K Y S, GREW UP WITH A GOOD DAD FAGS!
>>
>>40209993
The shitty thing is girls who like to provoke conflict are attracted to guys with anger issues.
>>
>>40209486
nigga if you step up you have to go all the way, you cant just push him and run away like a girl

if he did spit at you, you shouldve either fucked him up, cant let that kind of disrespect fly or be the bigger man and walk away there is no place for a middle ground

also dont let other people dictate your behavior, calming exercises? foh
>>
>>40209833
This shit never happened. No one in New York would accuse a Boston resident of being too good for New York.
>>
>>40209486
Friends that treat physical altercations like they are the worst things in the world are not good friends.
>>
>>40209501
First advice, worst advice
>>
your friends sound like fucking hipster pussies

if some dude ruined my suit, i'd wail into him
>>
>>40209982
Pls stop trolling u beta boy
>>
>>40209486
i would have tombstone piledriver'd the cunt then when the gf complained i would pull down my pants and *BRRAAAAAAPPPTT* in her face
>>
>>40209486
>not taking the high Road and saying you will send him the dry cleaning bill
>not making him look like a fool in front of all those people
>resorting to violence when the situation doesn't call for it

S A D
A
D
>>
>>40209486
What a bunch of retards. This story can't be real.

>pussy bitch dumps beer on you while you're wearing a suit
>you push him
>you're the bad guy

Fucking liberals.
>>
>>40210220

how about calling him out in front of everybody else?

if you can handle your anger that well you might be able to get everybody to call him out on his dumb shit

with a grin and furrowed brows and just loud enough for everybody to hear you "Wooooah? What's the big idea?"

then you socially box him to death

HNNNG
>>
>>40210220
there's taking the high road and then there's getting a beer dumped on you and spat on and saying 'i-ill s-send you the dry cleaning bill' get your test levels checked bro you sound like you have no balls
>>
>>40210257

Just imagine being that charismatic.

Start by calling him out, silence falls around room and everybody turns to you and it becomes a social boxing ring.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (32KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
32KB, 495x278px
>>40209486
>>40209569
INCLUDE THIS IN THE SCREENCAP, HOLY FUCK THATS DEEPER THAN THE OCEAN.
>>
File: sips.jpg (57KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
sips.jpg
57KB, 720x552px
>>40209486
Chill out and have a sip.
>>
>>40209486
I'll take things that didn't happen for 500
>>
>>40209486

Calm down
>>
>>40210260
>this projection
I'm not a stuttering mess like you buddy
>>
>>40209633
Pretty much this. You stopped too soon. If you'd beaten him senseless no one would have had the balls to say anything. Including your girl.
>>
>>40210434

kek

>Don't mess with anon over there or he'll shove you
>>
>>40209743
>i think he included it cos when you take the effort to get dressed in a nice expensive suit and it gets beer poured on it and spat on it's more justified to kill the cunt that did it
>>
>>40210152
>I cant make new friends so i can't leave these people

Projecting a bit too hard m8
>>
>dude fucks up $800 jacket
>"haha your right i dont deserve her. Thanks bro ima clean up my jacket u prob wrecked."
>friends "oh donny ur so drunk u spilt beer on anon!
>"if i was anon id be pissed!"
>gf, haha donny go lay in my bed ur so drunk.
>anon stares into the distance.

Is that what u want bro? Ur fine.
>>
File: 1457402795185.jpg (16KB, 280x287px) Image search: [Google]
1457402795185.jpg
16KB, 280x287px
>>40209501
this. these people sound like they like to live out life with little consequence for their shitty decisions and refuse to change their perspective.
>>
>>40209486
Fuck those people, he assaulted you. You were within your rights to break him.
And orbiters are a red flag anon.
>>
>>40209982
lol fag
>>
Hahahaha man that sounds perfectly normal. I don't know what that dipshit expected I would already be very pissed if some jackass would throw beer at me for that reason. If he then would also spit in my face I wouldn't just push him away I would beat him up.

Spitting on someone is assault in my country and self defense is permitted if someone does that as well. Just thinking about it, it's one of the most outright disrespectful things to do.
>>
>>40209694
This.

I don't buy it, op clearly made this up.
>>
>>40209486
You should have spoken up telling everyone that the manlet orbiter was trying to hit on your girlfriend and then dumped beer on you and spit in your face out of jealousy when you did nothing to him, not to mention destroy your suit.
>>
>>40209501
Fpbp
Never be comfortable surrounded by trash
>>
>>40209486
>Later, gf is pissed
>She says I embarrassed her and I should have never done that

Bitch should have had your back. Sounds like a shitty gf if she thought shoving a guy after he pours a beer on you and SPITS ON YOU is somehow unreasonable.

>People who were at the party or who heard about it now treat me like I'm about to go off any second
>GF constantly telling me to calm down if I fuck something up and say "dammit" under my breathe
>Recently heard from her friend that she's somewhat scared for her safety

Sounds like you just surround yourself with shit people in general OP.
>>
>>40209501

Yeah, ultimately they sound like high-class, "trust-fundies" catastrophiz-ing purely for melodrama.

So if you gotta hear it from another nigga, i'd say tell them to fuck off and leave you be, play it cool or break off from the "cool kid" clique because there's barely any substance and reason from overreacting
>>
>>40210045

Please stop trying to sound tough over the internet, you're not scaring anyone.
>>
>>40209624

A bit of both.

I'm glad im not the only one who noticed.

All it is is.

>IF I WAS THERE I WOULDA KIIIIIILED A NIGGGAAAAAAAAA WISHANIGGAWOOOOD

VS

>IF I WAS THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucking /fit/
>>
>>40210977
>being this much of a gutless coward

Bet people use you and walk all over you
>>
>>40209486
Mate your friends don't sound like friends. Spitting is fucking disgusting, he deserved a good slap desu and removal from your social group
>>
>>40209486
No offense, but all your friends sound like liberal urban assbags who never needed to stand up for themselves in their lives.
>>
>>40210031
*teleports behind u*
G'day mate
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 343x264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 343x264px
>>40209501
This
>>
>>40210336
This
>>
>>40209501
This.

These entitled pricks would go bend over backwards just to fuck other people up for the sake of their "pleasure" or "fun"
>>
>>40210220
How is this a good approach?

>And you said your name was Alpha Manlets? And you live at 6969 Walkalloveryou ave? Ok I'll keep in touch.
>>
>>40209486
break up and get new friends you deserve better
>>
File: 1484087671642.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484087671642.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
HOLEE SHIT, these have to be memes, right?

>get beer poured on you
>get spit on
>in public, with gf
>just walk away LMAO

First time I'd use "betas" unironically
>>
>>40209876
Yeah this story is blatantly fabricated
>>
>>40209933
>fuck Cali
More like fuck the USA, pussifying everything
>>
>>40211010
A full force slap that drops him would be hilarious.

Also

>people are angry at someone getting pushed as opposed to having beer all over the fucking floor

Rich hipster problems
>>
>>40211042
Kek
>>
>>40211125
E D G Y
>>
>>40210007
Australians don't say "you what"
>>
File: 1470235127156.gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
1470235127156.gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>40209833
good for you. father was abusive too. i never hit him but have frequent dreams about beating the shit out of him. you're living my dream.
>>
This story doesn't make sense, I regularly go to parties for work where nice suits are worn, and anyone degenerate enough to date a girl with an autistic beta orbiter is either not part of that crowd or leaves the bitch at home
>>
File: 1475190789287.jpg (6KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1475190789287.jpg
6KB, 219x230px
>>40209982
>I didn't have to stoop down to his level of immature anger and violence
>>
File: fat cat.png (45KB, 170x206px) Image search: [Google]
fat cat.png
45KB, 170x206px
>>40209746
>that went bananas
>>
>>40209486
Fuck these oussies, if some dyel orbit beta dared to pour beer over you you shoul be way scarier to your social circle, if you tell your gf about the disrespect shed maybe understand
>>
>>40209486
your "friends" and gf sound like a bunch of fucking asswipes, id ditch em
>>
>>40209766
you sound like a faggot
>>
>>40209486
are all of them hipsters op?
>>
>>40209486
What the fuck? haha, if this story is actually true you're just hanging around a bunch of white-collar liberal pussies. A dude fucking spits in your face you have the ground to smash his ass, talk shit all you want but you don't spit on somebody. Plus shoving him over isn't even that violent, was pretty mild mannered honestly. Liberals hate masculinity in all it's forms and don't like it when you stick up for yourself. But it sounds like you're in pretty deep in your social circle so you should just keep being a good little cuck bitch and not upset the status quo next time bud.
>>
>>40211148
>Be one of 23 million australians that never put together "you"+"what".
>>
>>40209501
This
>>
File: shekeru.jpg (50KB, 712x649px) Image search: [Google]
shekeru.jpg
50KB, 712x649px
>>40209746
>screaming "you deserve her" in a desperate attempt to show my submission

Pure gold
>>
File: IMG_0752.jpg (52KB, 369x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0752.jpg
52KB, 369x646px
>>40209501
this
>>
i will post this on r/4chan

Reply to this post with a funny reaction image and you may have a place in the compilation if you are lucky.
>>
>>40210007
This.
Prior to any violence, you must get into a battle of screaming profanities,
"What the fuck do you think you're doing you little cunt I will fucking drop you right here fuckwit! You want to stand up and act big cunt, GO ON THEN, LET'S FUCKING GO CUNT I'LL FUCKING END YOU." Depending on his response you can then engage physically.
This generally precedes all fights in Australia.
>>
>>40209486
Sounds like you're hanging out with limp wristed cuckolds
At most places the cocksucker would get glassed
>>
>>40209501
Fpbp
>>
I seriously hope OP breaks up with his shit tier gf (that doesn't support him being a man) before some time passes and she claims some violence shit that can ruin your life
>>
>>40209501
This. What kind of weak ass nigga is going to take his side when he poured beer on you. Thats some bitch mode shit. Theyre all not real friends.
>>
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that spitting on someone is considered assault. If you throw piss, shit, spit or really any bodily fluid on someone it is quite a serious matter with the amount of diseases which are transferable in that way. There is legal precedent behind this.

But really the above doesn't matter. The instigator took it as far as he possibly could with pussy woman tactics. Thinking back to all my social environments, high school, college, the army and frankly even my current professional circle that would have started a fight, where I would be justified, and CERTAINLY my girlfriend would side with me.

She comes across as a victim-card seeking, manipulative, disloyal cunt and you should break up with her ASAP.
>>
OP here, didn't know my thread would get this much attention.

For those of you asking why I was wearing a suit, it was a formal party. The attendees are mostly people who have attended or are attending an Ivy League school (or their parents have), from ages 22-30. None are really hipsters, but they're the type that wear Ralph Lauren as throw away clothes.

Out of the ~70 people that wear there, my GF's friend was the only one who really checked on me when I left the scene (the one who told me about my GF's safety). I wanted to do more to the little faggot, but everything went silent and I just saw eyes staring, so I dipped.

Pretty much blow off my girl about the whole calming thing.

>>40209746
Kek

>>40209833
Your dad is an asshole.
>>
>>40209766
Honestly, the niggers of every race come here.

The other half of the population are quite friendly and civilised.

However in OP's situation the manlet does deserve to be fucked up.
>>
>>40211662
>A guy spits on you after dumping beer on you
>not allowed to knock him out

Dumping beer and spitting on someone is legal assault anyways.. you have every right to defend yourself. As long as you don't wail on him and beat the shit out of him nothing will come of it.
>>
File: 1481953406025.jpg (298KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481953406025.jpg
298KB, 1280x960px
>Be at gym
>Using squat rack to squat
>Leave for a brief second to get a paper towel to wipe off sweat
>Two big guys walk by
>They drop their water bottles and bags at my squat rack
>Start taking off the weights
>I approach
>Um excuse me, I was using that
>They ignore me
>Excuse me...
>What up champ?
>I was using this rack
>We're curling here. Occupado.
>Um, I only have two sets left.
>They ignore me
>Go to a gym staff member
>Somewhat skinny black kid I've seen lift when he's not working
>Tell him about the squat rack
>He goes up to them
>Yo, he was using this guys. You can use one of the other 10 barbells we have to curl, or just wait for him to finish.
>No can do champ.
>Those are your only two options. You can either get the hell on, or start something. If you wanna start something, you can find another gym, cause I'll ban your asses. Now move, champ.
>Big guys move on and curl at an incline bench station
>Th-thank you
>No problem, bro. If they give you more trouble, I'll be up front.
>Continue to squat

Help me /fit/
>>
>>40211368
Glassed?
>>
I had the same thing happen once, but then I got him in a head lock and didnt let go while chugging beer, and then I jumped up and with his weight and my weight combined landed on the top of his head, and then he left the college after being knocked out cold
>>
>>40211300
Who's this dude and how do I into him mode ?
>>
>>40211489
True, at the same time, though, I would have started yelling at that manlet cuck who likes to pour alcohol on people bigger than him
>>
Get yourself a gf who wants a man not a pussy. Also fuck that dude who poured beer on you. He deserved worse.
>>
>>40211727

that seems like a pretty reasonable way to handle that situation
>>
File: 1484139112326.jpg (89KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484139112326.jpg
89KB, 768x1024px
>>40211727
Dammit, son. First you gotta grow some balls with hair on it.
>>
>>40211727
You handled that well anon. You aren't a nigger posturing and starting fights. They were inconsiderate and rude, furthermore they rolled right over.
>>
>>40210329
is this bait
>>
>>40211625

I had something similar happen to me a few months ago, I'm glad I'm not alone

>be /fit/
>moving to new city bc I got hired after college
>My sister knows a friend moving to the same city
>Wants us to live together
>Me and sisters friend hang out a lot.. she is okay, but kind of a feminazi
>After months of hanging out me my sister and her friend road trip to city
>Go out drinking
>All of us trashed, everyone taking pictures
>Go to take a picture of sisters friend
>Sisters friend freaks out and thinks I'm taking a picture of her breasts
>Starts screaming at me, demonizing me
>Show her the picture
>Only her face
>My sisters starts yelling at me too
>Sister is my best friend and I'm extremely hurt she would take her side
>Yell back at sister in friend
>They leave me stranded in the city and leave
>Parents find out what happened
>Tell me I'm a piece of shit
>Tell me I'm going to lose my new job because of the way I act
>Tell me I am crazy

I'm currently living in the city, my sisters friend has since apologized and I love my new job.

Side note: My father did abuse me most of my life, and like someone in this thread has mentioned, they don't want to be anything like their father. I feel the same way, and I want children just so I can be the best father ever and give a kid a good life.
>>
Liver punch! Especially when drinking, best option.
>>
>>40209486
Your girlfriend is an attention seeking cunt. Get rid of her. Problem solved
>>
>>40211868
>women
>>
>>40209486

here's where you went wrong: you need to act like they say you act, nearly kill that mofo (at least break a few bones) and tell him you'll finish the job if you ever see your face again

people will be scared of you nonetheless, you got to get them to be so scared that they'll be nice to you just so you'll remain calm
>>
>>40209555
this. All the guys are jealous, and the women, who knows whats with them. Just break it all off, with everyone, I guarantee they're poisoning your girl's thoughts already.
>>
>>40209624
they're gaslighting him
>>
>>40209501
This desu senpai.
Fpbp
/thread/
>>
>>40209486
You sound like you live in the US or sweden. Not trying to insult you, it's just I've noticed the most people from those two places having grown up with only their mom or a beta dad so at the first taste of confrentation they don't know what the fuck to do and think it's because your toxic masculinity or whatever. Just ignore them but if your gf doesn't fucking trust you after all that time that you won't hurt her then sit down with her and ask her if she really thinks you'd do something like that and if the answer is yes, dump her ass.
>>
>>40209486
You're right, you should've lifted him up by his neck and tell him that if he doesn't learn to fix his shit you'll do it for him.
>>
>>40209486
>just because you're bigger means you should be a beta and let people push you around and treat you like shit without consequences
fucking normies
>>
>>40209501
>this
>>
>>40211390
>What kind of weak ass nigga is going to take his side when he poured beer on you

The beer could be seen as a mistake, but spiting is intentional. Fuck all of them.
>>
File: reaper.jpg (21KB, 238x581px) Image search: [Google]
reaper.jpg
21KB, 238x581px
>>40210031
> teleports behind you
> leans down
> starts whispering into your ears
"u jelly m8"
>>
>>40209486
I would have clocked the shit out of him and laughed at anyone who criticized me.
>>
>>40209876
So you don't know what brainwashed South Californians are like?
>>
>>40211136
its true. At least we can still slaughter schools full of people with guns and get away with it though.
>>
>>40211781
That's based Clarence, the natty vegan Olympic weightlifter.
>>
File: 1478981773989.jpg (31KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1478981773989.jpg
31KB, 329x399px
>>40209486
Sounds like you're surrounded by sheltered retards.
Hell if someone dumped beer and the spat on me my friends would beat his fucking ass for me, now need for me to do anything
>>
>>40209876
Exactly.
Whoever starts his story with >be /fit/ means he's autistic and the whole story will be fake. If op was actually fit and bigger than the average joe he would post his body.
>>
>>40209486
What's super funny is your gf is going to leave you, and yet her pussy will never be more aroused then it was in that moment.
Basically I'd suggest pre-empting it, dump her. Then lets a few weeks go by (or longer) and I gaurentee she'll "want to talk". At this juncture you have two options: 1, meet up "to talk" and basically remain silent until you tell her that its over (and watch as she tries to fuck you to get you back. Keep her in this state), or 2, Tell her there's nothing to talk about and sy nothing more until she, again, intiates sex.
I'm sorry bro, women are fucked up. The very things that scare them are the same things that their lizard brains equate with succesful survival of offspring. This is why you she the hottest girls with nigs, crims, and drug dealers; red in tooth and claw.
>>
>>40209486
Don't know what kinda rosegarden you live in, where I'm from (average as fuck place, nothing hardcore about it) everybody knows that if you don't want it, don't start it. Pouring beer on another dude, expensive suit or not, will instigate shit 10/10 times. Spitting on him? It's really on. You need to tell your gf how life outside Bel Air actually is.
>>
File: ss+(2017-01-29+at+11.31.45).jpg (104KB, 796x398px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-01-29+at+11.31.45).jpg
104KB, 796x398px
>>40209982
>Unironically being this much of a cuck

Fucking hell
>>
>>40211781
That's Harry Potter and you need to learn the spell 'Engorgeo Muscleo'
>>
>>40209876
>NO group of people would blame someone for pushing a guy that just dumped a beer on you.
You would be surprised, there are some very shitty people out there.
>>
>>40210061
Lost it at the first line good job bud.
>>
>>40210061
>be a suit
>fucking dyel faggot picks me to be worn somewhere
>probably goes on /fit/ but whatever im about to fulfill life purpose to some classy event
>at a shitty party instead
>why's this asshole wearing me here of all places
>he sits down and chills
>not even dancing
>fucking unravel me now
>hear a cry of vengeance
>look up as beer falls out of some twink's hand
>get drenched
>no more party anymore thank god

>dude cries into me later that night
>>
>>40212725
3/10
You tried your best. That's all that matters.
>>
>>40209876
Yeah. No family would ever be rich as fuck and get glamorized on American television for the world to see when they're so dysfunctional and borderline retarded. The Kardas- I mean this imaginary family just doesn't exist.
>>
OP must be lying

Nobodies friends would get that mad because you pushed a guy
>>
>>40209501
this
>>
>>40209501
This. Where I come from noone would bat an eye if you clobbered some cunt who spat on you.
>>
>>40211148
uwotm8?
>>
>>40209486
Fuck those people.

They sound like sheltered children.
>>
>>40211751
Stabbed/slashed with a smashed beer bottle.
>>
File: 1485062665444.png (24KB, 764x706px) Image search: [Google]
1485062665444.png
24KB, 764x706px
>>40209501
This. Nobody needs liberal filth in their lives.
>>
>>40209982
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>40209982
Of course violence solves violence. If you'd killed your dad, would he have continued to abuse you?
>>
>>40211625
>my GF's friend was the only one who really checked on me when I left the scene (the one who told me about my GF's safety)
She wants the D and is trying to turn you against your gf.
>>
File: 1483147390526.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1483147390526.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>40211122
maybe its some kind of Sado/humiliation fetish people have, that they want to use social leverage to put down people better than themselves
>>
>>40209486
>>40209746
>>40210061

>be college girl
>my autistic bf browses this weird internet board all the time, i think its for these manga porns
>he has abs though
>be at party with him
>just chatting with lisa (i love that gurllllll)
>talking bout danas shoes (uggo af lmao)
>this weird manlet comes up talking to me again
>whatever, he spends 400 bucks a month buying me food so ima get through this
>suddenly manlet and bf start fighting
>over me it seems
>pretend to be pissed at bf for being aggressive so he leaves me alone
>now i can spend more time with CHAD eating pizza and KEKING them BOTH
>>
>>40213405
ayyyyy
>>
>see guy get beer poured on him
>think he's crazy for reacting
Top Kek. They're all cucks and your girlfriend is a fucking idiot for caring. Break up with her for being a dumb cunt and find new friends.

This is the fuckng weirdest story mate, my mates would have bashed the cunt before I even had the chance to react myself.
>>
>>40209501

Sound advice. It's not going to get an better, no point in prolonging the agony.

You could find a cure for cancer tomorrow, and in their minds you'd still be a violent meathead.
Fuck them, and the high horse they rode in on.
>>
File: 1475534264487.png (403KB, 621x668px) Image search: [Google]
1475534264487.png
403KB, 621x668px
>>40209486
>Poured beer on you
>Spits on you
Yet they are surprised it gets physical

These people are whores
>>
>>40209486
Nigga probably spread bullshit around your back to your friends and gf, that's why they all took his side. They are fucking morons
>>
>>40211727
While your reason was horrible, you handled it well.
Also, skinny nigga sounds bro tier.
>>
>>40209501
this, family

you seriously don't need a bunch of bitches in your life, much less so a fucking cunt that takes the other guy's side when he was the aggressor.

you only pushed him? i would've fucking broken his legs if someone even thought about disrespecting me like that, and none of my friends would even bat an eye, would probably join me in slapping that nigga's shit
>>
>>40212320
REDPILLED AF
>>
>>40211727
You've got to get that BBC balls deep in at least one of your orifices to thank skinny nigga
>>
File: tips_fedora.jpg (33KB, 550x427px) Image search: [Google]
tips_fedora.jpg
33KB, 550x427px
>>40209486
>three piece suit
>>
>>40209899
Appreciated
>>
>>40213382
This. Ditch your retarded cunt and go out with her. Move to another country.
>>
fuck them all
you should have fucked him to display dominance
>>
why should you have to take shit just because you're bigger than him? surely being bigger just gives you more right to fuck him up as his superior
>>
>>40209486
>calm and collected person

cringe
>>
>>40209633
>>40209658
When I fight, every punch I throw is with the intent of breaking a nose. I think it's mostly because I hate getting hit in the nose myself.
>>
>>40211751

you grab a glass or a bottle and smash it into their face
does a lot of damage cause the force drives glass into their head
>>
>>40209501
First post, best post
>>
>>40209866
Found dad
>>
>>40209982
What a gay cunt
>>
>this shitty bait got all these (You)s
>>
>>40209501
He SPIT on you. The beer thing is a pain, and worth getting a little pissed over, and definitely earned him an embarrassing shove, but the little puke SPIT on you, man. He deserved to get his stupid face punched in. The fact that all you did was give him a little shove shows extreme restraint.
Also if your gf doesn't take your side, regardless of your other friends, she is actually the worst. If she knows you and saw what happened then she's a really awful kind of person.
>>
File: 1485771156746.jpg (192KB, 1200x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1485771156746.jpg
192KB, 1200x1191px
>>40209486
Wow your group of cucks are appalled to see you defend yourself? If someone spit on me I'd gladly go to jail to smash their teeth out and probably would escalate to armed assault. Spitting is assault in most states and is grounds for defense. Your friends and girlfriend is shit who would rather see you get abused.
>I've had someone hit me with a liquor bottle and the group really grilled me for breaking his face apart, which spun me into a rage of getting them all out of my life.
>>
>>40209833
>Be dad
>Live in New York
>Son moved to Boston a few years ago to job hunt with some of his friends
>See on his Facebook that he's getting even more fit and eating well
>Glad he's taking care of himself
>He comes back home to visit after a year and a half
>He started growing more and more distant after he finished school, hard to break the ice after all this time
>Try to be funny, like in those Judd Apatow buddy movies he likes so much
>"So, you a Boston boy now, huh? You too fucking good for New York, faggot?"
>He tells me to fuck off
>"Aw, son, don't be like that."
>Give him a playful pat on the bicep
>He looks so strong
>Proud of him
>Shoves me away and tells me to kill myself
>Concerned, hold up my hands in a calming gesture
>"Never hit your father or anyone else, calm down, it's okay"
>He punches me square in the mouth
>Fall back
>Daughters and wife get hysterical
>"You fucking monster"
>Try to tell everybody to take a step back and breathe
>Son runs crying out of the house
>Haven't seen him in 3 years
>Blocked me on Facebook
>tfw you miss your son and hope he's okay
>>
>>40209486
this happened
>>
>>40209486
Woahh woaahhhh

calm down on this post hot head
>>
>>40209486
Yeah people seem to be scared of people which I think is stupid
>>
Confronting a person like that will always work in his favor because he will not have any problem telling lies to garner sympathy and turn people against you.

What you need to do is actually file assault charges and take his ass to court or settle for a ridiculous amount of money.

Also dump the girl.
>>
I know what you did OP, you apologized while you weren't sorry. Now it seems, especially in the light of your normal behaviour that you have lost your usual cool and this was an erratic on your side instead of a logical reaction. Erratic behaviour + the ability to do harm scares people since they don't know what to expect and feel safe anymore. Clear up the situation, tell her you only made excuses because you wanted to avoid problems but that his jealous and dangerous behaviour could not be tolerated and needed to be stopped.
That should do it, heil hitler.
>>
It's feminist culture, if a man tries to solve things like a man he's a "violent, rapist, oppressor". Probably all your social circle is full of liberals and your gf is one of them and also...
>She gets offended when you give the treatment he deserves to an annoying orbiter
That's why giving women rights was a mistake in the first place, she is disrespecting you by not being on your side.
>>
>>40209933
>settling a criminal case with money

Unless you're Goldman Sachs that's not how it works, so i'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>40209486
I really want to see pics of you, the orbiter and your gf to put this in context
>>
>>40209486
>settling for a woman who uses orbiters
>not banning her from having orbiters later
>hanging out with retards like those "friends"
All you have to blame is yourself
>>
File: 1443875811624.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1443875811624.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>40209486
You are now the alpha.
You have to beat up every man you know and fuck their women
it's the only option
>>
>>40209833
You're going to be just like him if you have a family.
>>
>>40209486
Take it easy, OP I'm sure there's a thread somewhere over at /r9k/ where you're the bad guy. I'm probably right on this lel.
>>
>>40209486
Your one mistake is to have shoved him.
Now social mechanisms are not a logical thing, but you'd have done better by slapping him.
Shoving, while not very dangerous and not targeting the face is something that many regard as a brutish move.
Slapping on the other hand is how girls can appropriately use violence to induce pain but no injuries (unless the gal is fit and mean). Slapping is also how nobles provoked each other in duels.
So there it is, it's stupid and if you know a signle thing about mano a mano from say having a sibling, it's agaisnt your better judgement to slap instead of shoving. But it's still the only physical violent move you can muster in certain circles without being seen as a thug.
>>
>>40209501
This.

You don't know what you're missing. Find some like minded people OP. Ones that will reciprocate your concideration.
>>
>>40214630
thats probably the single faggiest thing said on this board today, and thats after reading one dude offering to blow another...
>>
>>40209883
this, being slapped is embarassing and makes you look like a bitch. Plus if you slap em' right it stings so much they may cry involuntarily, solidifying the guy's new vagina
>>
should have went to the kitchen, gotten a spatula, bent the guy over you knee, start spanking him while grilling him over manners
>>
>>40209501
a guy spat on me once and i clobbered him in the gut; one physical thing that insta-triggers me
whats the age of all those people? that will probably be pretty telling
>>
>40209486
ah the life of a cuck
>>
>>40209486
>pours beer on u
>spits on u
>ppl treat u like a monster for shoving him

white ppl are so fucking beta. spit on me and im making sure u look like cassidy after the car crash when im done with u.
>>
>>40209486
Dump her right now.

For a woman to be scared of her partner isnt so bad, like deal breaker bad. My gf witnes me (no chrome paint sorry) beating up some dude and the following weeks she was like more cautious around me, but she understood that thx to our magic bond i would never ever do any harm to her and then everything went back to normal (you know the old karate chop to the neck, the sudden chocking while watching tv, she trying to make me lose my balance etc).
If your gf goes out of her way and tells people shes scared of you that means that she no longer thinks about you in the "go to guy", you know? its like something wrong!, whelp better go with anon and ask for help.
My tits are hurting! im gonna ask anon
This faggot keep buggin me! Hey anon do me a solid nigga. ETC ETC ETC
Now that fagot got what he wanted, he drive a wedge between you two and is your gf fault for letting that happened, instead of hearing the story she took her friends side so that should tell you all you need to know.
Run
Theres nothing for you there.
Stop wasting your time.
She doesnt care about you.
Dont cry and feel sorry because you lost a disloyal whore, nothing of value was lost that day.
>same green text
>later, gf is pissed
>UGH fucking fagot fucking up my anons nice suit.
Thats the only way it shouldve play out
>>
>>40211727
reasonably handled
>>
>>40214943
>mfw thinking of cassidy hurting
>>
You're an ultra faggot for wearing a suit to a party but you should have gone nuclear. I'm not even a big guy nor am I prone to fighting at all but if anyone pours beer and spits on me for petty shit I'm at the very least breaking his nose.
>>
>>40211727
>Occupado.
I like this one.

But seriously. Skinny nigger is a bro.
>>
>>40209619
Never underestimate the wrath of an angry fuck fuck butts manlet, bro.

A great man once said

>The worst is ugly short men.
>Women can be short, but for men it is impossible.
> It is something that they will not forgive in life - to be born short.
>I have never been friends with a short man in my life.
>Don't trust them; they are mean,
>and they want to kill you.
>>
All the tough guys acting all hardcore itt, when in real life they'd be the beta orbiter getting pushed.
>>
>>40211727
>We're curling here. Occupado

bait
>>
>>40215267
One of my best friends is a short guy and he's one of the kindest people I've ever known. #notallmanlets
>>
>>40215371
Yes there are no tall manlets. What's your point?
>>
>>40209619
Of course the manleta will talk shit because they are jealous of u / ur an easy target / scapegoat. This doesn't give you a right to assault anyone, you utter moron. Someone insulting you with words doesn't give u any right tobuse violence. People don't seem to realise that this ahit is the reason for all the worlds problems. You ate the bad guy because ur the one who used violence. That should only be done in self defence you peiece of shit. Pathetic.

Btw I'm not even manlet but ur a tall price of shit.
>>
>>40209633
Ausfag here, disregard this post, it's 90% Pretentiousness, the rest is pure faggotry
>>
>>40209486
desu OP I'd be pretty upset if someone poured beer all over my custom tailored suit and then spit on me.

I don't think what you did was disproportionately violent.
>>
>>40215393
El em ay oh
>>
File: 1376493633092.jpg (130KB, 540x650px) Image search: [Google]
1376493633092.jpg
130KB, 540x650px
>>40209486
Sounds like you live in a cuck country. In every normal place a beating in that situation would not only be warranted, it would be expected.

>>40209501
This guy has it right.
>>
>>40209486

bro this might sound crazy, but you are in the perfect position for a 3d level chess move on your gf

you need to tell her you are breaking up with her "for her safety" tell her you are dealing with personal issues and you just need personal space. Tell her you've been thinking aggressive thoughts and that lifting in the gym is the only way you get relief. Go cold on her for like a day to a week, if you can. Try to make the break as clean as possible.

Wait about a week to a month, and she will come crawling back, with a fortified craving for your peen

trust me bro, I'd kill to be in your position. While you're running the play, you get a solid 2 months to bang whoever you want no repercussions until she comes back full force.
>>
File: 1485381611427.jpg (61KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1485381611427.jpg
61KB, 433x419px
>>40215393
Fucking hell.
>>
i threatened to stab a woman the other day

>walking my dog
>woman is walking past and swipes her handbag at my dog
>"what the fuck do you think youre doing"
>"hi wus in muh way"
>"are you trying to get stabbed"
>she just looks at me wide eyed and then walks away

never even thought i could get that angry, i love my pupper
>>
>>40215605
You are retarded if you think this will do anything but make OP look like a autist.
>>
>>40215611
Do you have a knife with yourself at all times?
>>
>>40215641
i didnt even have a knife on me, i just wanted to scare her into never doing something like that again
>>
>>40215637
Well, since he is, it won't make much of a difference
>>
>>40215637
you've obviously never ran this play before, or at least ran it effectively. Look, I'm not saying you should do this to any girl you date, just that op gf exposing her lack of faith to me says all bets are off, so you run a nasty play on her to get her back in line...buys you like 3 months of crazy good sex and no drama vs 1 month of drama over the "incident" until it all falls apart.
>>
File: IMG_4324.jpg (40KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4324.jpg
40KB, 327x316px
>>40215393
>>
>>40215641
was she black lol
>>
>>40215687
where i live in scotland we dont have many black people, she was just a ned
>>
Normies fear true power
>>
>>40209486
>Navy Hart Schaffner Marx New York cut three piece, and tailored to perfection
>$795(got it on sale for $300)

Who the fuck cares about his kind of shit though?
>>
Fuck em'
The wolf doesn't care about the opinion of the sheep.
>>
>>40215720
you ever go to a house party, and that one autist shows up in an actual suit and just sits around on his phone instead of actually enjoying the party?
protip: the girl you hooked up with that night was his gf
>>
>>40215720
OP does, why do you think he beat the little guy?

OP obviously has some kind of problems
>>
>>40215674
Yeah, and she'll tell all her friends that OP has mental problems. Great idea.
>>
I honestly want to see suits make a comeback...but not like chic 90s black and white, but that relaxed colorful 50s era
>>
>>40209486
I would have done the same in your situation, but i doubt that this situation is the reason why your friends/gf are treating you this way. It's seriously strange if they keep going like that and this was the only instance.

Indeed i would have pushed that guy as well and good on you for doing it, but i think theres something to this from before this happend. Is that true op?
>>
>>40215737

>oh no, her friends think I have problems

seriously how do you live son?
>>
>>40215762
OP obviously either is ignorant or can't face some other factor about this situation, that much is clear. Maybe he's had instances like this in the past, or maybe it didn't play out like he described. A red flag for me is his description of dress, denotes how selfish he is that he was only thinking of money above the emotions of people around him (and that he'd wear an expensive dress to a casual social event...sounds like a dick desu)
>>
File: 1485501120404.gif (111KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
1485501120404.gif
111KB, 294x233px
>>40209501
First response OP, way to go. Anyway, they're fucking gaslighting you m8, happens when you hang around assholes. Fuck 'em, you grow into the company you keep, and I doubt anyone wants to be those assholes.

Plus, if your supposed "gf" is also falling for that shit, break up, you're fucking buff m8, just go to the bar and get your fix at the weekends.
>>
>>40215611
Wait, didn't I read this in brit/pol/?
>>
>>40215821
yeah
>>
>>40209486
If it were me,
>>guy dumps beer on me
>>he's getting socked in the jaw
>>spits on me
>>he's now my personal maid, i will make him look like the biggest bitch

Fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>40215797
You can't assume it's a casual event. And I think the reason he stated the price is to show he had right to be mad over the spilled beer. Plus he states that he only has 3 pieces of formal clothing.
>>
>>40211868
Please share the boob pic
>>
>>40215425
Are you gay or a woman?
For science, you Know.
>>
>>40215425
>>40215425
Getting beer spilled on your nice suit and getting spit on is 5x worse than a light shove you fucking manlet cuck.

god I hate tripfags
>>
>>40209486
>being proud of a suit they sell at wal-mart

Fucking LOL, kill yourself you have shit taste
>>
>would connor macgregor be putting up with this bullshit

is the only thing that you need to think when deciding on whether you should beat that ass
>>
File: 1485767834251.jpg (15KB, 270x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485767834251.jpg
15KB, 270x246px
>>40215267
I stole everyone's passwords from my school's server many years ago. I gave the list to my friends; the shortest got caught with the list and dogged on me. I would have taken the fall for him..

Another shorter friend of mine will lye, gossip, and will try to humiliate you in anyway.

My whole life, rarely has any tall person treated me like shit. It's always short people.
>>
>>40209501
F P B P
P
B
P
>>
>>40216105
>implying you know him personally enough to decide
>>
6'3 290pounds never punch anyone because im afraid id fuck em up too bad last dude i punched got him behind the head half is face was bruised somehow
>>
>>40209486
>be restroom
>pretty standard issue, toilet and sink, small window with blinders
>houseowner hosts party
>PeopleAreGonnaPukeAllOverMe.jpg
>night goes on, no puke apocalypse, thank god, just a violent lactose-intolerant pizza diaerhea incident, but he cleaned up afterwards
>suddenly hear commotion
>door bursts open and this gayass looking DYEL faggot enters
>wearing the worst fitting suit ever
>he's crying like a little bitch, barely able to breathe between his sobs
>he sits on the floor, saying to himself "I'm way bigger than he is" repeadetly
>whips out his phone, it's a windows-phone (what a fucking autist lmao)
>opens up a folder called "yummy cummies"
>it's a bunch of incest hentai, mostly mother/son
>starts stroking his 1/2 inch chode
>still saying "I'm way bigger than he is"
>cums in his hand
>licks it clean
>walks out without washing his hand
What the fuck just happened
>>
>>40209920
True, if i was there and you were a bro i would have punched the guy for you. Thats what a real bro does not bitch about how youre a monster. We would be monsters together OP
>>
File: 1482672448565.png (66KB, 695x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482672448565.png
66KB, 695x500px
>>40216169
>>
>>40216169
>cums in his hand
>licks it clean

Can't waste those precious nutrients bro, OP is a true /fit/izen
>>
>>40216140
learn how to slap
seriously
when a big dude slaps another dude it's total disrespect...it shows constraint from a harsher punishment and totally makes them look like a pussy for not retaliating...which they won't cuz they will be too afraid to start the fight.
>>
>>40216249
desu if someone slapped me I would just slap back and turn it into that monkey slapping scene
>>
>>40216249
lol if you slap someone you just started a fight unless the dude is a total puss
>>
>>40216249
If you're big or small people will get pissed at you for going beyond the line, plenty of big guys learn how to do holds so they can peacefully end situations just like little guys learn to avoid or parry the opponent so that nobody gets hurt in a stupid "bar brawl" situation
Adults know that a rageful punch can literally kill a person...it's not worth it. So when an autist uses his brawn to clock a guy in the jaw, or even if a little guy does something like punch the guy in the throat or in any case injure him, they'd flip just the same.
That guy spilled beer on OP and spit on him, totally childish move, but even more childish is using your body to hurt another person because you have to protect your fragile pride.
>>
>>40209684
You now realize that all the shitty things in life / hard things build character.
I look back at years of avoiding them and weep for the character I missed out on
>>
>>40214945
This one right here.
This is the old right there Fred.
>>
>>40209501
this
>>
File: 1456727339896.jpg (132KB, 472x329px) Image search: [Google]
1456727339896.jpg
132KB, 472x329px
Why did he say, "you deserve her"? Didnt he mean "you dont deserve her"? Did you make a mistake typing it? Did he sperg out and say the wrong thing? Was he being sarcastic? Did your gf reject him or something? This greentext is unsatisfactory you nigger.
>>
>>40215605
>Confirmed for wizard lvl (skull)

>>40215611
Uhm that is the first sign of trouble dude.
Im really worry about you anon.
>http://www.gotoquiz.com/am_i_a_sociopath_serial_killer_or_murderer

>>40215732
The silence of no (you) must be crushing.
>>
>>40216169
>yummy cummies
Yasssssssss
>>
>>40216520
>That quiz
Kek
>>
>>40215611
This is a perfectly normal reaction, anyone tries fucking with my dog is gonna get threatened. Now whether or not I actually do anything depends on whether or not they actually hurt my dog and how big or small they are and gender.
>>
>>40215611
based
>>
>>40209501
This.
>>
>>40215611
yeah right "Walking past"
I know you fucking dog fuckers, your fucking ugly ass mutt was blocking her way and probably growling and barking and shit
fuck you faggot
>>
>>40209486
Dont be a bitch, I'm surprised you didnt knock him out cold. Dude disrespected you infront of crowd, you showed you dont let it slide
>>
>>40209619
when I was 16 someone in class thought it'd be funny to put me in a choke hold
I legit couldn't breathe so I took his hand and threw him over my shoulder, he barely missed a table with his head, but wasn't hurt at all

head techer later told me I could've just talked to him, I replied that I couldn't breathe atm but she didn't care one bit. I was more than one head length taller than him, so obviously I can magically breathe when someone is choking me from behind and calmly tell him to stop.

fuck I hated that bitch of a teacher for that alone. the year after that she had me at failing grades, then got pregnant and with the new teacher I easily got a C whereas no other student had such a increase in grades.
>>
>>40216743
>I easily got a C
Stupid meathead bragging about C
>>
>>40209486
you should break up with that bitch. /thread
>>
>>40216768
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1480265361371s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1480265361371s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>40216876
S-sorry Mr Hemingway
>>
>>40211727
>Using squat rack to squat

lost
>>
>>40212185
> leans down

kek
>>
>>40212725
I liked this
>>
>>40209746
>that went bananas
lost it
>>
>>40209982
good job man, literally everyone who called you a faggot is either trolling or needed therapy at some point that they never received.
>>
>>40209555

Trips for truth. I hadnt thought of the gaslighting angle.

I feel like we are missing something in the story though. I dont get why even his gf cant see that pushing somebody over who spat on you is expected.
>>
>>40215611

that reminds me of something that happened to me in Edinburgh the other day

> walking home from work
> narrow alleyway
> 350lb guy is walking towards me with a labra-doodle, talking up entire width of path
> I think he has been eating its food as he is wearing a stained "pedigree dog food" T-shirt and the dog is severely malnourished
> have a spare packet of dog food in my handbag (been to the shops) and think I will offer it to the dog
> the mere sight of food makes the dog leap at my handbag as they get near
> lard ass screams at me
> he threatens to fucking stab me
> tells me that while I was "riding the cock carousel"(?) he was "mastering the blade"
> tell him the only man Ive ever been with is my husband
> he mumbles "m-me too"(?)
> walk away at a moderate pace so that he cannot catch up with me if he really is carrying "the dragonbane"(?)
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.