[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys, im down 30 pounds from my fattest. 250-220.8 today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

hey guys, im down 30 pounds from my fattest. 250-220.8 today. i dont look different, is this just In my head?
>>
>>40208660
There is a difference.
>>
probably all in your head

with fatter people, the difference is less noticeable because of just how big they are

once you get down to less than 20%, that's when you start to notice it easily
>>
Sometimes you dont think you look different when you actually do

Im down 60 pounds but sometimes I dont feel or look like Ive lost that much, even though my clothes are all WAY too big
>>
>>40208660
yea. when you lose weight gradually your own perception of yourself changes incrementally every single day. think about it this way, when you were getting taller all the time in puberty, you never stopped and told yourself: "damn, i'm getting really tall!!" yet, relatives or friends who see you only maybe every few months would tell you, "my how you've grown."

same thing with losing weight, unless you take pictures or really develop an accurate image of your body at one point in time in your head, you won't really notice. but family and friends will tell you it looks like you've lost a lot of weight since the last time they saw you.

tl;dr scale doesn't lie
>>
>>40208660
And this is why I tell people to take before and after photos and measurements.

Yes there is a difference. But it's happened so slowly that you cant't tell.
>>
>>40208660
why does it matter at your level? Just keep trucking on.
>>
You live with yourself 24/7

You won't ever see difference. Other people have to tell you since they rarely see you. I consider myself DYEL but everyone says I got big
>>
>>40208660
There's no way that you're content with where you're at so why the fuck does it matter to you? Quit being such a beta bitch and just keep working hard instead of trying to be content like your old fat self.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.