[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 6'2" >continually hit head on low doors and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1663.jpg (30KB, 388x175px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1663.jpg
30KB, 388x175px
>be 6'2"
>continually hit head on low doors and ceilings
>posture slowly adapts to noodle in pic related
>now I literally look like the hunchback of notre dame

How do I stop
Plz fit
>>
Leave the shire

Seriously. Where do you live that at 6'2 you're constantly banging you're head?
>>
>>40207839
squats
/thread
>>
>>40207839
I'm 6'2 too and I have the "Nosey" posture. Having to look down on manlets and women all the time has ruined my posture and lower back, also given me forward rotated shoulders. Being tall is not as easy as manlets think.
>>
>>40207851
Old house with low doors pipes and ceilings
>>40207885
Started squatting 2 months ago, will they fix my problems?
>>
>>40207839
Yo dude forget your posture. Why the fuck do manlets keep staring me down? I'm your height. Do you experience this as well? It's like I did nothing wrong, but whenever I make eye contact with any manlet at the gym, they're just giving me the stink eye for no fucking reason.

This shit seriously pisses me off. I'm very courteous and respect everybody at the gym, but I'm about to lose my shit the next time a manlet dogs me down again.
>>
>>40207899
This is another problem whenever I try and fix my posture, I end up looking at the top of everyone's head. It's like I always have to either be hunched over or avoid eye contact, each of which is unconfident as fuck
>>40207936
Holy fucking shit yes
I thought I was the only one and that it was due to something else
What the fuck is their problem, I'm always courteous and rerack weights when I'm done with them
>>
>>40207974
I'm not even joking. I'm dead serious. I try to be as nice as possible, but these short fucks just have a staring problem. What's with their fucking attitude? I literally did nothing wrong.

I'm like half autistic when it comes to being social. All I do is smile and give "thumbs up"s. and All i get from these short fucks is mean glares and stares. fucking pisses me off
>>
>>40207839
> 6'2
> Tall

Eh.
>>
>>40207839
I AM SIX FOOT FIVE

I LIVE IN A HOUSE BUILT IN 1788

EXISTENCE IS PAIN
>>
>>40208330
>house built in 1788

do you live in the middle of absolute fucking nowhere? you are either dead wrong about the age of the house or you are literally living in a half rotten wood hut like a troll
>>
>6'2"
>tall
In Spicmerica maybe.
>>
>>40207851
I live in Central PA most homes are over 80 years old. Apparently the polish miners were manlets.
>>
File: im a retard.jpg (284KB, 1802x789px) Image search: [Google]
im a retard.jpg
284KB, 1802x789px
>>40208427
Not the same guy but to further my point in this post >>40208595 there is a ton of old houses around.
>>
Posture exercises twice a day: changed my life. More dignified posture, more attractive to the lattice, better blood flow and stronger back/neck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_dFRnmdGs
>>
I'm 6'6" and I very rarely bump my head on stuff. Clothing sizes and small cars/"general legroom" are my only real difficulties.
>>
>>40207839
I have solved it pretty much. I am the same height.

What worked for me was training my upper back and stretching my muscles that are pulling my shoulders forward. Using the posture from an athlean-x video (search athlean-x rounded shoulder). Using some tips from Alan thrall about shoulders. And doing some posture exercises standing with my back to a wall and moving my arms, I'm sure you can find the video.
>>
>>40208427
are you unfamiliar with the concept that some pieces of property are very old and updated in perpetuity without ever being completely rebuilt?

idk about europe but it's not unusual to find houses originally built in the early 19th/late 18th century around the eastern US. also, back in those days the craftsmanship was much more exquisite, and things were built to last. one example being slate rooves, which are notorious for retaining most or all structural integrity after a century or longer. modern day rooves, by contrast, rarely go multiple decades without needing extensive repair.
>>
File: 1485169193753.jpg (32KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485169193753.jpg
32KB, 682x600px
>>40207839
>6' 2"
Lol righto faggot come talk ti me when you gain ATLEAST 5 inches and are no longer king og manlets

t. 7' 3" master race
>>
>>40208832
>in perpetuity
nice phrase anon, going to use this
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.