[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

need advice to any tattooed gym goers can you still go to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1485377915963.jpg (18KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
1485377915963.jpg
18KB, 500x449px
need advice to any tattooed gym goers
can you still go to the gym whilst you have a fresh tattoo that is healing?
>>
It's fine as long as you aren't one of those people who sweat like a horse.
Also depending on the area, you should avoid doing lifts that would stretch it too much for example if you had your sides tatted don't do hanging leg raises etc.

Most people would recommend that type of care just for 24 hours after getting it done, but I take 72 just to be on the safe side.
>>
>>40206964
>tattooed

the only place you should be going is a mass grave, or an anti-trump protest
>>
File: 9u40h5ywm48y.jpg (51KB, 1097x900px) Image search: [Google]
9u40h5ywm48y.jpg
51KB, 1097x900px
>>40206964
Not worth it. Give it a week to heal at the very least.
>>
give it a week OP

dont want it getting infected
use bactidol on it to speed up the recovery process
>>
>>40206964
Sure as long as you're not doing anything that touches the tattoo. Use bapanthen cream and it'll stop it scabbing up.

I never used cream and my tattoos always scabbed up; and then my tattooist told me to use bepanthen multiple times a day and it never scabbed up at all; it healed nice and colorful too.

Just a shame it was a fucking shit ugly tattoo that I regret.
>>
>>40206964
i'd say depends if you sweat on that area
>>
>>40207057

you people are so weird about tattoos. once the topic comes up you immediately become violent. seek professional help for such a trigger
>>
File: z621Cpt.jpg (51KB, 523x333px) Image search: [Google]
z621Cpt.jpg
51KB, 523x333px
The best thing i've found is to take maybe 3 days off. It is an open wound and you do risk infection, but no more than going to work or something. The main thing you want to avoid is the stretching/pump to avoid any scarring or weirdness.

The tattoo will be on you forever, don't mess it up by thinking you need to lift right away.
>>
File: 1485659599271.jpg (35KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1485659599271.jpg
35KB, 450x338px
>>40207089

>I never used cream
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.