[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/1eq3Q2mryOk How come I've never seen this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: henry-rollins-01.jpg (19KB, 400x290px) Image search: [Google]
henry-rollins-01.jpg
19KB, 400x290px
https://youtu.be/1eq3Q2mryOk

How come I've never seen this Henry Rollins story here?
Hearing that, after years lifting and slacking because I already had the body I wanted, was like realizing why I got to the gym. Because e of all the discipline, self control and endurance I needed in life, that now I need again.
Folks, I'm about to the greatest human being a can be.
Makenzie you watch his convo with Joe Rogan BTW.
>>
>>40204629
Cos people on fit are weebs and fags, they dont even know what black flag is
>>
>>40204629
>Drooling for some sjw manchild fagot.
We already had a thread about this turd.
>>
Based
>>
>>40204629
>>40204798
>>40205421
So, is this what its like not having a male figure around?
>gets molested as a teen
>does drugs and gets butt fucked while being a roadie not becuase he likes either its because cant accept the fact that being molested wasnt his fault and uses the buttfucking as a coping mechanism.
>spiral down into more buttfucking and shitty music (muh rage, muh feelings, muh punk)
>writes about how difficult is to cope with fame and some pseudo intelectual stuff
>shit edgy poems and voice albums
>blogs in vanity cunt for "politics & power"
>articles in the huffington cuck
>a literal sjw
>>
>>40205627
You forgot
>"if you disagree with me, you're wrong."
>>
File: homeos18.gif (9KB, 548x414px) Image search: [Google]
homeos18.gif
9KB, 548x414px
>>40204629
This >>40205627
Henry Rollins is a fucking loser.
He just did a JRE podcast where all he could talk about is all of the totally cool dudes he has hung out with.
Henry goes onto explain how he never gets lonely, and how he doesn't need a companion.
But can never shut up about the people he's met, and how they totally loved being around him.
Lastly, Keith Morris was better. Rollins has said this, himself.

>>40205421
Black flag is for fucking mommas boys, and wannabes. Try fitting in harder, you fucking queer.
>>
>>40205993
It doesnt change the fact that you are, indeed, wrong.
>>
File: henry-rollins.png (655KB, 792x1224px) Image search: [Google]
henry-rollins.png
655KB, 792x1224px
>>40205993
>>40205627

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWGA7LOgZa4
>>
>>40205627
Lol seriously? Rollins was just a straight up faggot? Lol.
>>
>>40206261
RADICAL.
Totally RADICAL man.
>>
Henry Rollins is the most verbose idiot on the planet. He can very eloquently say nothing for 3 hours.
>>
>>40205627
Henry Rollins was molested and got butt fucked? What?
>>
>>40204629
He has a great taste in music and a collection that has many interesting rarities that I like to listen through his radio show. That is all the positive things I can say about him.
>>
>>40204629
Thanks for posting this. Ive been at it for 6+ years and time for lifing has gotten harder and harder to find. When I do train its felt more like a chore than something Im putting my heart into. The video helped give me perspective. I need to make lifting fun again. thanks.
>>
Rollins is the fucking man and you're all pussies
>>
>>40206097
Gee it's almost as if it was an interview with Henry Rollins!
>>
>>40204629
He's a fucking dyel. Fuck off with this leftist faggot and kill yourself
>>
Rollins is one of the most alpha men on earth. /pol/tards just get triggered by him because he's left-wing and apparently that delegitimises the fact that he lifts, has tattoos, and was in a punk band
>>
>>40205421
Punk rock is garbage for edgy teens
>>
>>40208144
Yeah, them lefties and punk, man they never get along.
>>
File: 1452700671952.jpg (902KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
1452700671952.jpg
902KB, 1300x1733px
>Folks, I'm about to the greatest human being a can be.
>>
>>40205627
you forgot:
>is literally a millionaire
>is friends with and has met some of the most succesful and legendary people on earth
>has been to 100+ countries
>has fucked hundreds of women
>isn't tied down by a spouse or partner and has no intention of ever doing so
>has no single profession so can literally do whatever the fuck he wants
>100% independent
>>
>>40208213
you forgot:
>things i long for
>feeling his breath on the back of my head while being the little spoon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.