[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you see a literal 9.5/10 >when you get mad because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 196x257px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 196x257px
>when you see a literal 9.5/10
>when you get mad because no amount of lifting / just being myself will ever make her attracted to you because you're a non chad
>tfw you have never flirted with or asked out a girl ever but if you did she'd look disgusted
>>
We don't need relationships here. If you need anyone to keep your life stable, you are a fucking whelp.

Stick to yourself, and know that no one else is going to hold you back.
>>
Don't worry. I was born rich and attractive and landed a 10 once even though I'm a lazy idiot. She was too aware of her market value to do anything even reciprocal because she knew she was a 10 and could easily go get another guy who'd do whatever she wanted.

Hodge Twins can back me up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfxcihRDtpY

Ignore tens. If you can pull a ten, fives will hand their life to you. Tens are just accessories.
>>
>>40204497

Look man you'll find it hard to find a girl when you're beating yourself up before you've even tried.

Girls like those are overrated. I'm talking about the ones who have 1000s of followers on Instagram or whatever. The distribution of male attention is hyperinflated towards them. They're overrated so don't worry. Some people would rather have a Mustang or a skyline than a 1400hp arab-mobile. Arab-mobiles are high maintenance and attract cretins. The average guys sees one and says 'hmm, nice car' then carries on with his life, wondering if he can work towards something like an R8 or a nice Ducati.

Focus on talking to girls first. Even if it's just online, on tinder. 365 days in the right direction will add up to ridiculous happiness and social gains. For a long time I thought I wasn't deserving of love and affection. That I wasn't good enough. A girl talked to me at the gym (not everyone is this lucky) and we matched on tinder, because I decided 'eh, why not try just one more time'. We're still dating 3 months later. Later on I found out that there were other girls that found me attractive, I just didn't see it because I didn't think I was remotely attractive. Retarded places like /fit/ make you think retarded stuff like all girls are whores and only models get girls. Basically just leave here and get out in the real world, get in the best shape, date a 7-8/10 with a great personality and attitude, and be happy.
>>
>>40204497
>Gets mad at strangers for looking good
>"They don't like me because I don't look good"
Yeah I'm sure that's it
>>
>>40205710
This, 5-7/10 make the best gfs and suck your dick the best. I've been with an 9/10 and it was a chore.
>>
>>40206196
>have low standards because 10/10 will cheat on you

How low is your self esteem?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.