[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do cheat days work? It's a term I barely hear about,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: toguro.png (254KB, 673x518px) Image search: [Google]
toguro.png
254KB, 673x518px
How do cheat days work?

It's a term I barely hear about, but every time I have it's been by different reputable people.

They could also be bullshit I guess. S'why I'm askin
>>
>cheat day
>day

you fat shit

keep it to a meal, once every 3-4 weeks
>>
>>40202288
You're right, all these different people have said it wrong.

I should be punished for hearing it.
>>
Cheat day is some made up bullshit created by weak people who have no actual discipline and never get results.
>>
Cheat days don't work.
Cheat meals do, and by cheat meal you AT MOST make the calories hit your maintenance level instead of defect.

Example:

TDEE is 2400 calories (random number, different for everyone).
Your goal is 1800 calories a day to lose X amount of weight in Y time.

At the end of the day you've only eaten 1000-1200 calories in preparation for your cheat meal. Typically you'd have 600-800 calories, but if you hit maintenance for the day you have 1200-1300 calories to play around with. That should be enough for a fat juicy burger from some shitty place, and possibly medium fries. This is only if you REALLY want to make it but still reward yourself without breaking the bank.

If you don't want to make it just eat whatever you want and try to justify it to yourself.
>>
>>40202305
Joe Rogan looks pretty ripped.
>>
Cheat days are awful. Cheat meal.

Save your cheat meals for social occasions, unless you are a shut in. And make it worth it, don't order fucking pizza like a man child cuck cunt. Go to a restaurant
>>
>>40202325
>>40202305
What's with you people?

Lighten up.

It was a question. What did you think was gonna happen when you answered it? Don't discourage people from seeking debunks of things they've heard.
>>
>>40202342
Lighten up what? I didn't even call you a faggot.
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>40202342
Faggot alert. It was an answer. What did you think was gonna happen when you asked?
>>
>>40202350
>>40202362
Ebic
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.