[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best fitness youtube channel and why is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
46KB, 480x360px
What's the best fitness youtube channel and why is it Massthetics?
>>
>>40201917
Deported
>>
>>40201917
supertraining06
starting strength
biolayne

these are on of the best
>>
literally who?
>>
>>40201985
>he doesn't watch mathmatics

I bet you don't even suck dick bro
>>
>>40201991

i mean if you even watch youtuber fitness videos for advice you're probably a beginner, i'm just being honest.
>>
>>40201985
imagine those nerdy and unstable guys who loved fight club, but imagine if they never got over it

imagine if they became doctors and massive power lifters and never stopped being insane and were addicted to stimulants and did various steroids they stole from the hospital?
>>
>>40202011

so what you're telling me is all 4 of these guys are bodybuilding MD's?
>>
>>40202004
I just watch them for fun, they are entertaining as hell.

Maxx Chewning is currently not talking to them because they embarrassed him in front of his friends by getting into a big fist fight when they visited him.
And if Maxx hates somebody, they are probably alright.
>>
>>40202020

right, why not just watch days of our lives or some other drama soap opera tv show? it's free you don't even need to buy an internet connection? jus sayin.
>>
>>40202014
the two middle guys are. the other two are just some people at the gym they train at

or trained at. they have had a falling out with the guy on the left who owns the gym, and in their last video they said they were never going back and would tell people why soon. Looks like the are opening their own power-lifting gym
>>
>>40202024
>why watch the news when you could watch keeping up with the kardashians
>>
>>40202033

to clarify, in your mind the news/current events = the Kardashians

interesting.
>>
c'mon TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>40201917
>Actually owning a "Crossfit Sucks" tshirt
>>
>>40202684
They started doing crossfit in the gym he goes to, they took away the deadlift platforms to do it. he is trying to ruffle some feathers
>>
File: Zombatar_2.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Zombatar_2.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
>>40201917

These dudes know apparel arrives to the store in different *sizes* ???

Why do these schmucks always get shirts 1 - 2 sizes too small.

>they ain't foolin' me, no sir.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.