[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

some girls don't have it any easier than most of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: T3X4Lfs.jpg (168KB, 908x1448px)
T3X4Lfs.jpg
168KB, 908x1448px
some girls don't have it any easier than most of the guys here. pic related
>>
File: aQt9L1i.jpg (380KB, 2732x2012px)
aQt9L1i.jpg
380KB, 2732x2012px
>>
>>40201244
>>40201245
Neither are real by the way. The okcupid one is a catfish profile and the other one is a Russian troll that pretends to be a girl all the time.

This girl just some Russian girl from a small village, she became a meme in Russian boards as "Russian beauty".
>>
>>40201244
Except that if you're a guy you can be handsome as fuck and still be a kissless virgin cuz girls NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE EVER. Wish I could just be gay instead, that would be way easier.
>>
>>40201244
Acquire money. You can sell your virginity to some arab cunt for 100 000.

Get cosmetic surgery.

Good luck doing this while being a male.
>>
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>>
>>40201871
Ive had at least to girls ask me for my number and a few grabing my arms in bars. Stop being so ugly
>>
>>40201871
i had 1 girl in mid school and 4 in highschool wanting to date/fuck me making first move
>>
She wanted love like anyone else ;_;
>>
>>40201899
>Take roids and get shredded
>Acquire money, you can do gay4pay
>Get cosmetic surgery
>Acquire more money with g4p and stripping
>Get more juice, more surgery and more shredded

You can too anon if you really want.
>>
>>40202193
graduate from high school please
>>
>>40202274
for >>40202221
>>
>>40202283
im currently 26 and yeah since hs it happened only once
>>
>>40201261
Doesn't make her face any less unfortunate.

And plenty of people are in that situation.

They were born with a shit sandwich, and people feel the need to shit on them more.

Like for fuck sake, even in the digital age, we still have to care this much about a roll of the dice during genesis?
>>
>>40202407
won't be long now until every human will be 10/10 designer baby
>>
>>40202420
How do you reckon.
>>
>>40202437
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genome_editing
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.