[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9:00 AM >Drink half a litre of milk >Already feel sick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1483102570028.jpg (81KB, 750x937px)
1483102570028.jpg
81KB, 750x937px
>9:00 AM
>Drink half a litre of milk
>Already feel sick to my stomach
>I'm supposed to eat 3000kcal a day to escape auschwitz hell

Tell me how the fuck that is possible. I weigh 110lbs for pete's sake.
>>
I had some bacon and chicken wraps with veg and sauce for lunch, as well as some muffins. That was 2000+
add a protein shake and it's 2500.

Can't be too hard.
>>
>>40200729
4 scoops of real food

CMON
>>
>>40200729
I'd facialize the fuck out of that semen demon's face if I ever got the chance.
>>
I used to be 110lbs two years ago. Now when I'm not lifting like a pussy I'm at 135lbs. Just lift heavy and eat as much as you can. GOMAD is bullshit. Things take time.
>>
>>40200729
>10:00 AM
>Eat oatz and pb
>Over 600 cals
>Supposed to eat under 1800 to escape fatso hell
>>
>>40200729
I was 120 lbs and bulked to 145 by eating 2700 cals a day, you can do it man.

It was hard to hit my 2200 expenditure to put on weight because I never really ate junk food.
>>
>>40200729
Just fucking eaaaaat, I was there 2 years ago, 6ft 125lbs. Now my tdee is 3600kcal at 210lbs.

Never give up, pussy
>>
>>40200729

What the fuck is with you people who don't actually like food. I can't stand it.

Milk is bullshit, of course you feel sick to your stomach. Just EAT HIGH CALORIE FOODS for fuck's sake. Instead of eating 1 cup of cheerios with unsweetened original almond milk or a bran muffin or whatever the fuck you usually would eat for breakfast, make yourself a breakfast sandwich with dense bread, like 4 eggs, a bunch of bacon, and cheese, and don't forget to put on like mayonnaise or something. Then like 90 mins later have one of those 400+ calorie protein bars.

3000 calories is not even remotely difficult to achieve, fuck you.
>>
File: MonkeyEyeingSquattingBanana.jpg (101KB, 920x613px) Image search: [Google]
MonkeyEyeingSquattingBanana.jpg
101KB, 920x613px
>>40200799
>Milk is bullshit, of course you feel sick to your stomach
yeah...if you're a lactose intolerant pleb.
>>
>>40200729
Keep a bag of almonds or peanuts or some other type of nuts with you. Typically packs ~600 kcal/100g, and it's tasty. Keep 100-200g with you and just snack them throughout the day. That's 600-1200 calories alone.

Taken from another Anon, my breakfast is the following:

>300ml of milk
>Teaspoon of peanutbutter
>1 Banana
>100g of oats
>1 scoop of whey protein
>Blend

That's a cocktail worth ~750 kcal. You can add some more oats or another spoonful of PB for even more calories. The whole thing is smooth as fuck, and you can just sip it slowly throughout the morning for a dense breakfast.
>>
>>40200729
Who is she? I'd facefuck her so hard.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.