[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>join army >do decent on all fitness tests >ruck march

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dp9Vw04.jpg (3MB, 2048x1547px) Image search: [Google]
dp9Vw04.jpg
3MB, 2048x1547px
>join army
>do decent on all fitness tests
>ruck march
>neck and back pain

please help

how the fuck do you stretch these out
>>
Try getting a ruck that fits your frame and tighten the straps.
>>
>>40195564
Get a real job and stop mooching off taxpayers x Failure
>>
>>40195723
lol?
>>
>>40195564
Can't you google back and neck stretches?
>>
File: XoZEoaJ.jpg (66KB, 720x727px) Image search: [Google]
XoZEoaJ.jpg
66KB, 720x727px
>>40195723
this

>A.in't
>R.eady
for
>M.arines
>Y.et
>>
>>40196338
: (

>>40196316
dont seem to work

/fit/ always has these magical stretches
>>
round backed scapular shit that stretches your traps and shit out will be the best

figure it out, there's only so much you can mitigate the fact that acclimating your body to rucking will suck dick for the first good long while

source: reasonably experienced at rucking, do a 12-miler most weekends and a shorter ruck run in the middle of the week as part of my usual routine
>>
>>40195564
It's probably your chest and front delts that are tight. Stretching your back isn't helping because they are already being pulled.

Try opening up your chest and shoulders with some yoga and mobility exercises. Should be able to find a dozen videos on YouTube
>>
>>40196338
I bet you're a fucking pog
>>
>>40198488
the strap setup on rucks pulls the shoulders back and down
because of this although there's tension on the chest and front delts, they're not in a contracted position while this happens
the traps and shit around the scapulae near the spine though are indeed compressed/contracted for the duration of the rucking
hence they're what OP actually needs to stretch
>>
Its only going to get worse over the years. Ruck marches are not nice on the knees.
>>
>>40195564
what kind of back pain? lower or upper?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.