[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will win? Soulja: -Training with Floyd Mayweather -Smokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Who will win?
Soulja:
-Training with Floyd Mayweather
-Smokes a shit ton of weed and does other drugs (a lot of cough syrop)
- Weights 67kg (150 lbs)
- Probably hasnt been in a fight since he became famous (when he was 17)
- Only thing he lifts is his chains and watch when he is flexing for snapchat

Chris Brown:
- Training with Mike Tyson
- Does a shit ton of drugs aswell
- Weights 80 kg (174lbs)
- Is taller than soulja
- Is very known to hit hard (look at rihanna)
- Looks pretty fat, no muscle whatsoever

There is no date sheduled yet and the fight will have no drug testing so that gives them both the chance to roid
My money goes on soulja becouse he is crazy af and is more dedicated about the whole thing than chris is
>>
I found soulja's face after whats gonna happen
>>
The fight isn't actually going to happen and if it does it will be some WWE type bullshit just to generate money
>>
>>40191949
I want to believe anon
>>
>>40191989
If Floyd Mayweather is involved then it's 100% guaranteed you aren't getting something genuine and it's more for money
>>
>>40192012
But then who is gonna decide who is the winner, surely none of the parties want to be the loser
>>
>>40192027
The winner is all of them for generating money from the event, that's how boxing works.

The winner or the loser doesn't really matter much after you collect the cash.
>>
>>40191836
If its actually happening chris brown gonna win no matter what
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_xVJSNR_0w
Soulja is nowhere capable of even doing 1 flip
>>
Chris Brown, he can actually move hes a pretty good dancer and that will translate to his striking game.
>>
>>40192065
Soulja has a net worht of around 20 million
Chris has around 45 million
They care more about status than cash
>>
>>40192091
They would both bring home a few million in a 3 minute boxing match you're retarded if you think they wouldn't milk it for all that they could.

Then when one loses they would just bullshit about how they got a lucky shot or it was rigged then hype up the rematch for more money
>>
File: 342425235235.png (120KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
342425235235.png
120KB, 333x333px
>>40191836
>Soulja
>67kg
>175cm

Lmao what the fuck. I am a manlet 173cm and i weight 68kg and i am a fucking fat atleast 20%body fat. He weights like fucking 50kg at best
>>
>>40192140
What was his name again?
Antonio Fanta?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.