[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30+% body fat my whole life >finally had enough, time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: scdfgtr.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
scdfgtr.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>30+% body fat my whole life
>finally had enough, time for a change
>face starts thinning out, starting to have a jawline, face looks less egg shaped every day
>cheekbones starting to be pronounced

>this man looks back at me in the mirror

>still pretty fat, 6'0 190lbs
>>
>>40191687
pls shave both your face and eyebrows
>>
File: hg.jpg (127KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
hg.jpg
127KB, 960x960px
>>40191695
i would but it's hell to keep up with, beard is back in full bloom within days. no idea what i look like with shaped eyebrows, isnt it strange for a man to get regular eyebrow trims?
>>
File: Big-Jay-Oakerson.jpg (32KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Jay-Oakerson.jpg
32KB, 700x400px
Big fan of the Bonfire OP
>>
>>40191687
Υou look a lot like a greek dude I know.
You look better with some stubble on.
Just trim your brows a bit
>>
>>40191717
fuck that looks just like me when i weighed 235
>>
>>40191687

A sandnigger who wears colored contacts and makeup/filters.

Man you have some issues.
>>
>>40191707
when you look this feminine with it then yes it is normal to trim your eyebrows
>>
File: awefrg.jpg (62KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
awefrg.jpg
62KB, 576x960px
>>40191765
>lmao, sorry i'm white, those are my natural eyes, and no i'm not wearing any make up

>filter
you're correct about one thing, now stop sperging out
>>
>>40191775
do i just go to a stylist and expect them to know what to do with my eyebrows? because i have no idea what to even ask for other than "a trim"
>>
File: musashi.jpg (140KB, 730x451px) Image search: [Google]
musashi.jpg
140KB, 730x451px
>>40191775
should i just get them done like Takezō's eyebrows?
>>
>>40191822
do it yourself senpai

If you have a buzzer just put on like #2 guards and trim them
>>
>>40191687
your eyes are very similar to mine, except mine are hazel.
>>
>>40191868
respect for the vagabond ref

I'd go to a professional who knows about this shit but make sure it's good

once a stylist gave me a godly hairstyle but then I went to my hometown barber to get a cut and after my hair looked like ass
>>
>>40191870
i'm a bit afraid, i tried doing it myself once and it was a total disaster, ended up having to shave them off completely and looking like uncle fester for a month
>>
>>40191902
dude it's not difficult
>>
File: 10442-210.gif (41KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
10442-210.gif
41KB, 320x240px
>>40191902
>ended up having to shave them off completely and looking like uncle fester for a month

Thanks I needed that laugh.
>>
>>40191902

Dude, don't use a trimmer for your brows unless you want to look like a chick. Brow hairs are not supposed to be uniform length.

They sell shit specifically for eyebrow maintenance -- small scissors and a tiny comb. Maybe a set of tweezers if you'd like.

All you have to do is brush your eyebrow hairs upwards and snip off all hair that stretches above the natural shape of your brows. Brush down and repeat for the strands that stretch down.

You could do a LIGHT cleaning between brows to create a little more separation, but keep this extremely minimal. Your brows should start no further out than where your nostrils meet your nose bridge (use a pencil to check), otherwise it will look sculpted. Don't tweeze above/below or else they will start to look sculpted.

Your features hold heavier brows nicely, and they contrast with your eyes very well, so anything more than snipping the stragglers above/below is pretty unnecessary. Facial hair always complements thicker brows, and the dark hair will again draw attention to the contrast of your eyes.

Also, get a haircut.

Congrats on the weight loss.
>>
>>40192060
thanks for the advice, i definitely wasnt about to take an electric razor to my eyebrows after the "incident"

regarding the hair, i'm heavily considering it. i hate how it gets everywhere, i'll see how i feel about it when i'm sub 15% bf
>>
>>40192144

No worries man.

I was mostly kidding on the hair cut. Your eyebrows are always going to look on the "heavier" side compared to some, but this isn't a problem for most guys as long as a) they don't look scraggly, b) they don't look sculpted, and c) they are congruent with the rest of the face.

A and B are easy enough - just do what I recommended, with little else. Don't try and do too much at first, since it's easy to get carried away. Do a preliminary trim on Day 1, then reevaluate on Day 2 once things settle and see if anything else is needed. Clippers are not, have never been, and will never be a good idea for most dudes because they create an immediately artificial look just by doing their job.

Longer hair with stubble/beard would create high levels of congruence with thicker brows versus being shorter haired and clean shaved (where the eyebrows would stand out a lot more), but IMO long hair is tough for dudes to pull off.

If your hair is thick up top and you keep it in reasonable shape, it would be a good look for you... but guys gotta be careful with that look is all I'm saying.

Good luck man.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.