[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should women be banned from going to the gym? Or at least banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 9512428.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
9512428.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
Should women be banned from going to the gym? Or at least banned from the weights section.

I literally see no point in them being there.

>wear revealing and tight clothing that distracts the men
>hog the machines, lifting extremely light weights (2.5-5kg) with a lot of reps
>not breaking a sweat at all, just sitting there on the machine moving the weight around autistically
>>
>>40191384
> do things how I do them
> everything else is wrong
> everything needs to be set up exactly for me and noone else

this is literal autism.
>>
>>40191384
Should faggots like OP be banned from going to the gym? Or at least banned from the weights section.

I literally see no point in him being there.

>complains about other people lifting minding their own business
>hog the power rack, lifting extremely light weights (2.5-5kg) with a lot of reps
>not breaking a sweat at all, just sitting there on the machine moving the weight around autistically
>>
>>40191384
so much entitlement. I bet your a millenial whose mommy never told him no
>>
>tfw no all male version of Curves called Bulges
>>
File: images (10).jpg (10KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
10KB, 236x236px
>>40191485
> tfw my 4inches wouldn't be allowed in
>>
File: trump laugh.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
trump laugh.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>40191384
Let me explain a little something to you.

>wear revealing and tight clothing that distracts the men
On the one hand, you imply they look good enough to be big enough distractions that warrant a thread like the kind you have shat out.

>hog the machines, lifting extremely light weights (2.5-5kg) with a lot of reps
...And then you say they're not putting in as much work as you'd like. Well, if they're yuge sexual distractions, clearly they're doing something right.

So which is it? If they're distractions that you feel the need to complain about: you're a faggot. If they're not putting in the right work to have bodies that are worthy of distracting men: you're a liar.

I'm betting you're a faggot.
>>
>almost done with workout
>still need to do leg press for quads as i can't do front squats due to injury
>see woman sitting there pushing less than 1pl8
>tell her i'm short on time and if i can do a few sets fast
>she is also short on time apparently
>make a compromise with her
>load up 250 kg on leg press
>jokingly tell her to sit on my lap so we can do exercise together
>she actually does
>we do exercise together
>still dating her 3 years later

they're not that bad
>>
>>40191490
I'll let your 4inches in desu
>>
>>40191516
Ill take stories that never happened for 500 please
>>
>>40191384

Zero discipline
>>
>>40191509
>puashit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.