[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 5'5" >get thic >women still settle for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: alphadestiny.jpg (200KB, 1478x1032px) Image search: [Google]
alphadestiny.jpg
200KB, 1478x1032px
>be 5'5"
>get thic
>women still settle for taller, skinny guys

How does one live as a manlet?
>>
>>40189862
you need to hop on roids and get lean Jeremy buendia mode

For women, thic looks just fat.
Also don't forget face is everything
>>
as a manlet if you don't have a gf until college you are basically out of luck unless you have a large group of friends and you will have to wait until you are possibly over 30 to be able to date again.
>>
>he fell for the lifting for girls meme
>>
being fat as a manlet is the opposite of what you should be doing
>>
>>40189910
isnt he 5,3?
>>
>>40189920
claims 5'5
He's shorter than ogus who claims 5'7.
Although ogus used to claim 5'6 in his old YouTube videos
>>
>>40189862
>be 5'5"
>get thic
you don't get thicc as a manlet. Get ottermode, grow longer hair and get some cool haircut
>>
>>40189910
niptards gf left him becasue he's a pathetic dwarf, he's to short to be a manlet

also, how come you can tell that someone is 5'5 or less by looking his physique, yet someone who is 5'7 can claim to be tall and you won't be able to tell unless you see him in person? 5'6 is the magic barrier where your proportions are getting fucked up?
>>
>>40190863
It depends on limb and femur lengths
Chris Elkins is 5'6 but looks tall in pictures
>>
>>40189862
are his arms resized in photoshop?
>>
File: feelsbadman.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbadman.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>>40190863
feel bad for him because Robin actually seemed pretty nice..
>>
>>40191054
Robin is a golddigging slut
Plus her voice is annoying
>>
>>40189910
that ass is fucking pathetic. she's sticking it out making it look as round as possible and it still looks like a flat mess
>>
>>40189862
The life of a manlet is nasty, brutish and short.
>>
>>40189862

nothing, he'll probably just be a gymcel his whole life and look like shit until some extremely used up 3/10 roastie uses him for his cash.
>>
>>40190863
>>40191054
>>40191071
I got really sad when they broke up
>>
>>40189862
Thicc was never supposed to attract """""women""""" in the first place. Are you new to /fit/ OP?
>>
>>40189939
what's weird is that I saw a documentary about the history of bodybuilding and in it they said the average male height just 75 years ago was 5'6"
>>
>>40189876
My only saving grace.
>>
File: sexual revolution.jpg (59KB, 1133x552px) Image search: [Google]
sexual revolution.jpg
59KB, 1133x552px
>>40192311
>feminism and sexual revolution happens
>women now much more likely to breed with taller guys
>tall men's genes go on
>short men's genes don't

Even the 6ft guys here will be a manlet when they're 70 and the average male height is 6'5". Thanks feminism.
>>
>>40189910
OMG HE'S ADORABLE.

manlets are toooooo cute.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.