[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>overweight >out running a trail >meet a girl running

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: this is bullshit.jpg (85KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
this is bullshit.jpg
85KB, 601x601px
>overweight
>out running a trail
>meet a girl running the other way
>she says "Good job!" as we pass each other

Why are girls such cunts?
>>
File: 68484684684.jpg (31KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
68484684684.jpg
31KB, 500x370px
>>40189549
>>
>>40189549
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/good-job
>>
>>40189574
She was clearly making fun of me
>>
>>40189549
really fires your neurons
>>
>>40189549

Should have replied

>PhD in Mathematics
>6 figures starting!

and continued on your merry way.
>>
>>40189607
>outing yourself as a complete autist
>leaving her to spend the rest of her jog thinking "wtf was he talking about"
>not just saying "thanks, you too!"
>>
File: 1483125077288.gif (512KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483125077288.gif
512KB, 480x270px
>>40189602
>>
>>40189602
>>40189549
No she wasn't she was probably genuinely happy for you.
>>
>>40189620

The point is not giving a damn what other people think.

meme all you like to normies if they don't get it. You're not trying to impress them.
>>
The only situation where saying "y-you too" was perfectly acceptable and you blew it up OP
>>
>>40189549
>girl was polite. what a cunt

the fuck is wrong with you. she should've told you you're a sack of shit instead
>>
dude.
This thread should teach you.

Women are different. Let me tell you from someone who mastered female communication like noone else:
Just literally meant "good job" and you should have said "thanks, you too" and smiled.

For the next lesson, we are gonna teach you how to get a gf even when you're overweight and broke
>>
>>40189549

Back to MGTOW you fucking autist.
>>
>>40189549
>when you got bullied so much in your formative years you JUST KNOW everyone is sarcastic and condescending to you
>>
You only heard the start of what she said. She actually saod

>good job you're so slow and fat, you look rapey

But she had ran out of earshot and you couldn't hear over your heavy wheezing

Anyway, good job
>>
>>40189602
You're just an insecure fatty
>>
Getting harassed is a part of running, even though it seems like she was genuinely being friendly. Happens to everyone who runs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.