[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw manlet 5ft8 >tfw dicklet small thin 5 inch cock >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1437367078779.png (388KB, 439x535px) Image search: [Google]
1437367078779.png
388KB, 439x535px
>tfw manlet 5ft8
>tfw dicklet small thin 5 inch cock
>tfw super swole from lifting for 4 years
>tfw get laid but everyone laughs at my cock
>tfw spend hours angry at everyone in the world and work insanely hard each day so i can find love
> can't date women because they are biologically made to not stay with one person
> can't date a tranny because my cocks smaller than theirs
> can't date a decemt guy because aids
>hear girls say they feel sorry for people with small dicks
>too old to transition to tranny [25]
>legitimately near retarded but self taught myswlf japanese and im swole

Im trying to become rich but is having a small penis legit the worse genetics ever?

Legit living in hell here.
>>
>he doesnt yet realize the pursuit of happiness via the highway of love is a terrible and delusional pursuit created by the media and society's hypocrisy

just kys
>>
File: 13.gif (490KB, 250x273px) Image search: [Google]
13.gif
490KB, 250x273px
You can try to make your dick bigger,look it up online
>>
Even though that would be a bizarre reason to transition 2 tranny, 30 is too late not 25
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 236x213px
>>40189133
stop living for others and start living for yourself. You've worked a lot on improving yourself but did you really want to do those things or was it in a vain attempt to attract someone?

start doing what YOU want. who cares about anyone else.
>>
>>40189140
>2017
>he isn't subscribed to the growyourdick newsletter
>>
>5'8
>5 inch looks small on that frame

wanna know how I know you're not even 5 inches?
>>
>>40189198
This. I'm 6'5 with a dick exactly 8 inches long and it looks fucking average at best.
>>
The 5 inches got me scared as fuck I am 5'4'' and my dick is 6 and a half inches and now I am insecure as fuck.
>>
>>40189133
At least you posted Maki. That means you have great taste
>>
Have you or have you not ever been to boot camp before ?
>>
File: IMG_7493.jpg (258KB, 680x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7493.jpg
258KB, 680x958px
5 cute facts about maki:

- She's a girl!
- She's a tomato!
- I love her!!!!!
- Maki!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>40189133
>woe is me: the post
>>
>>40189325
She's a dirty whore.
>>
If you sleep with a person and they mock your body, they are objectively fucking garbage. Literal prostitutes do not stoop to that.
>>
>>40189343
Where do you live? I will legit fight you faggot.
>>
I envy your drive man, hard to motivate yourself with a 8 inch dick.
>>
>>40189354
In Iceland with Maki the stupid slut.
>>
>>40189428
Lucky you live a continent away, I would given you my left blow otherwise
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.