[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got myself /fit/ and have good muscles, everyone is applauding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: KEK.jpg (5KB, 188x141px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
5KB, 188x141px
I got myself /fit/ and have good muscles, everyone is applauding me as far as family and co-workers are impressed. Great. How do I get bitches now? /fit/ told me they would be easier to get. I want to hit on all the gym girls but all of them look to only be there because their bfs are there.
>>
>>40188507
Same as when you weren't fit. Being fit only slightly increases you chances of success. If you had none before being fit, your chances now are still really low
>>
>>40188507
Finding girls is a problem most guys face, fit or not.
No girl is ever single unless its by choice so cast a wider net and hope to find one who just broke up with her bf and try to get her

Good luck faggot
>>
maybe try to get some new friends
I'm starting to get pissed off at some of mine for not bringing me along to shit with girls
when I bring them with me when I have some girls so many times

maybe they're scared I'd steal all the girls, for some unexplainable reason

But good times ahead, Trump will turn this world around
>>
>>40190373
>Trump will turn this world around
I dont see how Trump will turn the tide on the dating issues in the west
Whats he gonna do? create more women out of nothing?
>>
10x0 = 0

Chat up more girls.
>>
File: 1478671785904.jpg (98KB, 996x842px) Image search: [Google]
1478671785904.jpg
98KB, 996x842px
>>40190386
he absolutely inspires me to believe I can do anything. And with him making the same people I usually make butthurt I can just sit back, relax and be in a great mood. I read somewhere that it attracts women to be in both good shape and good mood
>>
>>40190413
Well i mean sure, i love the fact that he won because it was a victory for guys everywhere that the bullshit could possibly stop but the dating issues will probably last for many years to come (if they ever improve)
>>
File: 1475640345191.png (2MB, 1520x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1475640345191.png
2MB, 1520x1126px
>>40190440
sure, but isn't that why we lift?

I mean, I've spent my last summer vacation working hard in the office and the gym, saving money and vacation days. Just need to start my first bulk and shred to a 6pack, and this summer I will have about 5 weeks on several tropical beaches and party cruises, with friends. I've been calculating a lot, and I believe that is around the time I might start to make it
>>
>>40190469
start my first cut ofc lmao
>>
File: 1471713094504.png (390KB, 589x704px) Image search: [Google]
1471713094504.png
390KB, 589x704px
>>40190469
Ive lost sight of that completly
Im almost down with uni, got good career prospects, look amazing (6'1'' and 210lbs with a low bf ~15% but cutting), good face and all this has brought me further from my goal

Im living in a vaccum and i cant break free, no point in self improving if you cant reach your goal

I wish you all the best and pray you indeed make it
>>
File: 1481695860874.jpg (137KB, 1073x467px) Image search: [Google]
1481695860874.jpg
137KB, 1073x467px
>>40190546
Do you have any goals though anon?
And is uni where all went wrong?
I never went after military service, but will use this summer to think out some better plan
>>
>>40190578
I got goals, ive had relationships in the past and last breakup was the first time in my adult years i became single so i wanted to enjoy it, date around and maybe fuck alot of girls
This was a fiasco

Uni wasnt where it all went wrong, it was just one more brick in the wall. I thought dating would be somewhat easy in uni but man almost every single girl has a bf unless she is retardedly ugly

I think you should attend or atleast figure out what you want to do in life. For dating uni sucks (imo) but for your career it could be a great step in the right direction
>>
>>40190619
yeah my relationshit went to hell as well.
where did you study? I feel like that matters a lot, like geographical

My goals aren't mainly carreer oriented. I don't live to work if you get me
>>
>>40190717
Im not american so you probably wont know it

Well what do you live for then?
>>
>>40190799

I'm not american either, but that tells me you probably studied in the same place you were born. Not sure if thats the best move, but what do I know.

I want to own some places to live in several locations in the world. And would love for all of them to self sufficient on everything. The one location I want the most is a beach bar on a tropical island
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.