[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fit as fuck >friends are all normies and a fatty or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Isaiah_Mustafa.jpg (16KB, 220x321px) Image search: [Google]
Isaiah_Mustafa.jpg
16KB, 220x321px
>be fit as fuck
>friends are all normies and a fatty or two
>pool party at one of their places
>obviously single, because I'm on this board
>shirts off
>friends gfs look at me
>back that their man
>and back at me
>tfw oldspicecommerical.jpg
>see them balance the value of me against their boyfriends
>little do they know I'm a fucking weirdo
>only autistic on the inside, so it doesn't show unless I let it out
>tfw none of this matters because I'm still single
>but fuck, it's fun to watch
>>
maybe go up to them and ask them if they've ever had a threesome just to rub it in lmao
>>
>>40185332
>MMF threesome
>where the other guy is a friend of yours

FUCK THAT! I'm single, not desperate.
>>
File: 1485645634734.gif (475KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
1485645634734.gif
475KB, 500x238px
I have a gf but by the sound of it I'm not as /fit/ as you. I'm not worried though because my gf says I'm already too big and girls care way way more about money, clothes and social status lol.
>>
>>40185377

thats what they want in a bf or husband, what they want in a lover is a big dick and muscles
>>
>>40185377
I can tell you that the clothes thing is complete BULLSHIT!

I fell into that hype beast trap because I went to a private school full of kids with rich parents. I bought into all the Gucci Belts, $200 button ups, $400 jeans and all sorts of dumb shit. It never did shit. If anything, it repelled people, perhaps because it seemed unapproachable. Now that I'm an adult, I still find that shit cool, but I also realize how dumb that was.
>>
>>40185402
>big dick
Check
>muscles
Check by most girls standards but /fit/ would tell me I'm small because /fit/ enjoys being mean.

They want a bf with the whole package who importantly is also actually good at fucking. A lot of you guys seem to forget that.
>>
>>40185517
>who are actually good at fucking

See, the problem is when you can't get to that point.
>>
>>40185477
My experience is extremely different from yours. Having nice suits and a great haircut has made the biggest difference even more than lifting.

I never spent $200 on a shirt or bought into gucci, louisV, prada, dior etc but get a lot of attention for how I dress. Maybe you are focusing too much on brands and not enough on how the colours and styles actually work together.
>>
>>40185524
Why can't you get to that point?
>>
>>40185543
I dropped the gaudy brands, logos and developed my own style. But it just consists of a cheap,well fitting t-shirt, expensive pants, Vans, and a really expensive jacket.

Jesus, that sounds materialistic. That wasn't meant to come across as weird as it does.
>>
>>40185554
Not me personally, but that was a reference to the whole

>tfw kissless, handholdless virgin

thing on this board.
>>
>>40185593
Why bother with an expensive jacket/pants if you are going to wear fucking vans with them? What are you 16? No wonder you didn't get positive attention for your clothes.
>>
>>40185611
Oh yeah right lol. Autism is a bitch.
>>
File: vans.jpg (102KB, 940x624px) Image search: [Google]
vans.jpg
102KB, 940x624px
>>40185633
u wot m8?
>>
File: 1470093592021.jpg (125KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
1470093592021.jpg
125KB, 1375x749px
>>40185297
>Obviously single
>Because I'm on this board
>>
>>40185677
Ugly as fuck shoes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.