[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I do wrong /fit/? Im reletively new to doing weights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: WojakMadFat.jpg (174KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
WojakMadFat.jpg
174KB, 633x758px
What did I do wrong /fit/?

Im reletively new to doing weights and was just doing some dumbell exercises the past 3 weeks to try and make my arms not look like shit, well the past 3 weeks i've been doing among other things 3x5 10kg curls and this afternoon I decided that it was too easy but couldnt up the weight as I cant find the plates. I decided to up my sets to 5 to increase endurance and I did them fine but my arms were utterly devastated so much so that working any part of my arm was fucked, is this normal?
>>
>I did almost twice of what I usually do and was way more tired, wtf
>>
File: wojak_cap.png (128KB, 534x525px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_cap.png
128KB, 534x525px
>>40184733
Nice meme naming system.
>>
>>40184814

is there a meme zip that comes with all the memes?
>>
File: WojakCollection.png (250KB, 1129x575px) Image search: [Google]
WojakCollection.png
250KB, 1129x575px
>>40184814
Thanks bud
>>
>>40184831
Not that I know of. I've been saving wojaks for a while now. I have a Historical Wojak folder with about 100 historical wojaks.
>>
File: ycvqbd.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
ycvqbd.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>40184833
>>40184814
Do any of you have that Wojak comic where he wakes up, goes to work, is talking with coworkers and then he's seen contemplating suicide after some fat girl on Tinder saying "Only 6'2+ guys" on her profile? Something like that...
>>
>>40184972
No but ill nab that wojak FREE OF CHARGE
>>
>>40184989
Been searching forever..... Only seen it twice or so...
>>
File: WojakOCDONOTSTEAL.png (16KB, 647x587px) Image search: [Google]
WojakOCDONOTSTEAL.png
16KB, 647x587px
>>40185033
Sorry pal, if I come across it Ill drop it in your inbox.
>>
>>40184733
Not sure if serious but yeah that's normal in fact that is sort of the feeling you should be aiming for if you want to see improvement.
>>
>>40185281
Yeah I am, was just a little annoying cause I went to do tricep extensions after and my arms felt so weak.
>>
>>40185319
You'll be fine and probably accomplished your goal of increased endurance a little anyway. Your body can get pushed pretty fucking far before it breaks. Your body needs to get shocked once in a while or else it will adapt and you will stop seeing progress.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.