[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>21:21 pm >at the bus >stacies and chads wearing good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
3KB, 168x168px
>21:21 pm
>at the bus
>stacies and chads wearing good clothes and ready to part
>im on my way to the gym
>wearing my gym hoodie and have a protein shake on my hands

I feel out of place in this world
like I dont belong anywhere

I feel depressed as shit right now and will probably fail most of my lifts
>>
>>40182734
Hey man,
Don't feel bad, just do your own thing
Work on your self improvement
Also why the fuck are you going to the gym at 10 pm
Also seeing other people's lives and thinking they are so awesome is not the way you should go. Their lives are not as awesome as you think they are.
>>
>>40182734
those people go out to escape the shit they have in their lives just like how you go to the gym. everyone deals with it differently.
>>
>>40182734
So what if they're going out? Just leave them be. You're the one who's getting better, not them.
>>
>>40182734
You're going to the gym, so don't feel self conscious about walking past normies in your work out gear.
>>
File: 1459796412644.jpg (11KB, 360x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459796412644.jpg
11KB, 360x450px
>>40182734
IKTFB

And i mean, i know that exact feel all too well. Don't even have any advice to give, I feel like i am experiencing the world through a water-refraction.
>>
jst b urslf
>>
File: 0103 - 5doGrDG.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
0103 - 5doGrDG.png
126KB, 399x388px
>>40183753
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>40184650

how do you make those white fucking circles on the eyes what's the effect called I've been trying to figure that shit out for so long holy shit
>>
>>40184672
m8 I have no idea I just pulled the pic off (((imgur)))
>>
>>40184672
Lensflare on picsart
>>
File: LENSFLARE.png (84KB, 542x271px) Image search: [Google]
LENSFLARE.png
84KB, 542x271px
>>40184855

S A V E D

thanks dank anon
>>
File: commie chick.jpg (269KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
commie chick.jpg
269KB, 1200x1600px
>>40182734
You weren't born in the wrong era or the wrong place. You're a little bitch in this timeline and all the others. No courage, no guts, no self-esteem. Time to drop the vertical perspective on others and adopt a horizontal one. No one gives a fuck about you, you're not special in any way and the world owes you nothing. You get what you take. If you fail it's because deep down you understand some creatures were born to crawl. It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it, right OP?
>>
>>40185188
>some creatures were born to crawl.
You'd know all about that you filthy fucking commie
>>
>>40182734
>I feel out of place in this world
>like I dont belong anywhere

You're not some unique snowflake just because you have too much social anxiety to lift during standard hours. Quit being such an annoying faggot.
>>
>>40185188
He didn't say he failed. He said that he feels out of place. You stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>40182734
>I feel out of place in this world
>like I dont belong anywhere

The gym is our home.

It'll always be there for us.
>>
>>40182734
You are not alone.
>>
Lol, I went to gym in the morning yesterday, and went out clubbing at night. They are not mutually exclusive.
If you have no social skills read , how to win friends and influence people, serious. Take time to apply the concepts everyday you'll make social gains.
We're all going to make it
>>
>>40182796
Yup, you're imagining the best of their lives. Huge reason why social media is bad for the psyche.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.