[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always think I'm 5'8 >go to doctor for a physical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (22KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
22KB, 205x246px
>always think I'm 5'8
>go to doctor for a physical yesterday
>he tells me I'm 5'7
What the FUCK
>>
Length of cock?
>>
File: 1469678999201.jpg (25KB, 320x383px)
1469678999201.jpg
25KB, 320x383px
>always think my dick is 6.5''
>go to doctor
>he gets it hard and measures it
>5.9''
>>
I've been measured 6'2" several times and I went to a doctor for a sports physical and they told me I was 6'0". Went home and measured myself again and got 6'2". They don't really pay that much attention or think that people care that much about their height, like so many of the autistic fags on here.
>>
>>40181600
This is sad considering many doctors round up. I know I'm a shade under 5'10 and my doctor just wrote down 5'11.
>>
>be 16 years old
>think my boner is pretty decent size
>measure it
>its 4.5 inches
wish i never measured and lived in wonderful ignorance
>>
>>40181621
>go to doctor
>he gets it hard and measures it
exsqueeze me
>>
Don't let that stop you man! You gotta rise up and be the best god damn motherfucker you can be. The only person who gives a fuck about your height is you and some dumb bitches! Fuck them! You don't need that bullshit in your life man. You need to realize that life ain't fair and you didn't win the genetic lottery big fuckin deal. The most important things in life aren't even physical, knowledge, mental health, love, charisma, it's all in your head anon
>>
File: IMG_1394.png (983KB, 750x1334px)
IMG_1394.png
983KB, 750x1334px
>>40181621
>>
>>40181621
Wait
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.