[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good UK/european based websites/brands to buy fish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: a.jpg (316KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
316KB, 1698x1131px
What are some good UK/european based websites/brands to buy fish oil, multivitamin, vitamin D, all that good shit in larger portions? Living in Lithuania, shit's not that cheap so I'd like to import some shit in bulk, any help, eurobros?
>>
>>40177568
amazon?
>>
>>40177584

yeah amazon.co.uk would work, any decent brands?
>>
>>40177568
Austriafag here, I use Olimp brand (polish) for fishoil, creatine and BCAAs. For whey I use ESN (german)
>>
Holland & Barrett
>>
>>40177568
myprotein, bulkpowders
>>
bulkpowders uk but not sure if they ship to lithuania
>>
>>40177568
There is this great place called a supermarket, and its pretty fucking amazing because you can get things like fish oil but get this; from a fish

I fucking know right? You can actually put something in your mouth other than an analogy to your small dick and spend all day swallowing (although with or without pills im sure you're doing that)

Why the fuck dont you faggots know how to cook, god fucking damn.
>>
>>40177584
>>40177594
UK here, I get free products on amazon regularly and supplements are a big one because they're competitive, low margin and very low barrier to entry. If I could make a single suggestion it would be to avoid supplements on amazon like the plague. They're often cheaper from the manufacturer anyway.

>What are some good UK/european based websites/brands to buy fish oil, multivitamin, vitamin D, all that good shit in larger portions?
MyProtein and GoNutrition are both cheap and reliably good quality.

>>40178511
Also avoid these guys, overpriced and held to extremely varied standards on different product ranges
>>
>>40178623
Using diet as your primary source of Vitamin D is flat out retarded.
Not using supplements for DHA and other common deficiencies which are very difficult to obtain from diet is also flat out retarded.

Shoo shoo nutrition goblin.
>>
>>40178645
>Using diet as your primary source of Vitamin D is flat out retarded.
You're right you should just WALK OUTSIDE. Literally 15 minutes of sun exposure is your daily D dose.

Fucking hell is this /v/?
>>
Amazon, MyProtein
>>
>>40178645
>Not using supplements for DHA and other common deficiencies which are very difficult to obtain from diet
You are actually retarded, it is easy as fuck to have a basic diet that satisfies everything you need daily. You're either marketing pills because it profits you or fell for a marketing bullshit campaign that told you 'its IMPOSSIBLE to live without our pills!'
>>
>>40178645
>Using diet as your primary source of Vitamin D is flat out retarded.
You know the sun exists right. Some full body exposure every day is not only healthy but also entirely safe. Its sitting outside for hours at a time that causes problems.

Unless you are either an african child or have a legitimate health issue like an iron deficiency from medical complications you dont need supplements.
>>
>>40178652
A lot of people in EUrope arent in countires with nice weather and a good temperature, year around. Which is why its good to supplement it.
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>>40178652
>You're right you should just WALK OUTSIDE. Literally 15 minutes of sun exposure is your daily D dose.
Stop being retarded on purpose. You need at least 2 hours per day to achieve anything other than the government recommended RDAs (which are dangerously low by medical standards, as they were designed for rickets patients in mind in the 50s).

>You are actually retarded, it is easy as fuck to have a basic diet that satisfies everything you need daily.
Absolutely, nobody here disagreed that. Stop being purposefully dense and antagonistic.

>You're either marketing pills because it profits you or fell for a marketing bullshit campaign that told you 'its IMPOSSIBLE to live without our pills!'
I'm answering OPs questions and countering your bullshit and made up nonsense.

You're an idiot, you're trying to be edgy, you don't know what you're talking about and you're full of hyperbole. You must be great fun to be around.
>>
>>40178579
Doesn't matter, as long as free shipping throughout UK. I have my cheap ways of getting it to me after that. :)
>>
>>40177568
Iherb is much cheaper than stuff from the stores even with shipping.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.