[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to the gym today If I have a couple of glasses of wine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1440263482880.jpg (72KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
1440263482880.jpg
72KB, 960x800px
I went to the gym today

If I have a couple of glasses of wine, will that affect my gainz at all? And if so, how much?
>>
>>40177105
Alcohol is useless calories. Don't eat anything while you're drinking, and if you do go high protein and nothing else, and you'll be okay.

Life is short. Lifting weights is fun. Making gains is fun. And getting drunk is fun. If you're a pro athlete or bodybuilder or whatever then don't drink. Otherwise stop being a faggot and get your drink on once a week. That's what I'm doing right now.

And I am 124 lbs of hot young buck that's looking for a fast time. Fuck you.
>>
>>40177152

>124lbs
>offering advice

ahahaha

>>40177105

It impairs protein synthesis, it's not worth it.

U wanna be 124lbs?
>>
>>40177166
yeh but how much and for how long, etc
>>
>>40177166
why can't you write "you"
>>
>>40177230

obviously the less booze you drink the better

go to the steroid general, you will see some of the photos, that is what happens if you are lazy with this hobby and TAKE STEROIDS

what do you think will happen if you are lazy and not on steroids?
>>
>>40177105
It's like drunk driving. A shitty idea that but you want to try it.
Unlike drunk driving it's not against law, so go ahead
>>
Red wine boosts testosterone. Have a glass of red wine post workout while chilling and you'll get some extra gains.
>>
>>40177105
it's fine bro
just lift and forget about the wine
>>
Why do people act like people socialize at a gym?

Every story I've ever heard contradicts it.
>>
File: donger.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
donger.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>40178555
Nothing more fun than having a blast with the mates down at the gym Delray Misfits-style.
>>
>>40178555
same, never seen anyone who didn't show up together talk.
The most interaction I've had with a stranger personally was an older male presumably gay bear
>walking thru gym at a section of gym with mirrors on walls
>just did wrecked the bench so felt real chad
>turn head to mire own triceps in mirror while passing it
>old bear is incline benching with his back against the mirror
>he is wearing the kind of short shorts only a man in his 50s can pull off confidently
>can't help myself as i turn head, look is immediately drawn to the public display of hairy balls
>old bear looks at me just this moment, catches me mirin
>scurry to DL and forget about it

>after declothing in locker room I notice old bear while walking to the showers
>locker he's picked is just outside the showers
>he can see everything while sitting there putting on clothes
>i keep showering while he's eye fucking me
>hope the running water hides my tears
>>
>>40178618
Seriously? I talk with people all the time. Most of the people I know, some of the people just strike up a little convo. Including women.
>>
Will it negate your workout? No.
Will it affect protein synthesis a little bit? Yes.
I have a beer or two every day whether I lift or not. It really doesn't halt progress like the autists on here think it does unless you're getting legit drunk every day.
>>
>>40178637
Yeah. I live in Denmark though, we're kind of known for our 20meter personal space so might be somewhat worse than some places. It does happen someone asks to work in a set or for a spot, but a woman has never asked me v_v
>>
>>40178659
I'm Norwegian and we're known for the same thing, but it's different in the gym, even if people stand 3 meters apart waiting for the bus.
>>
>>40177105
126 calories a glass
and a pleasant taste

why do you worry about such things?
getting and staying fit fit takes years.
every once in a while, just chill
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.