[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>low-med reps >80-90% 1RM next week >60-70% 1RM >everything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1483826749034.jpg (58KB, 360x594px) Image search: [Google]
1483826749034.jpg
58KB, 360x594px
>low-med reps
>80-90% 1RM

next week

>60-70% 1RM
>everything, every set to failure

thoughts? Alternating to keep aesthetics and strength up?
>>
You can't fucking train for aesthetics. You either have it or you don't.

The best you can do is diet down to low levels of body-fat, and even then, there's no guarantee you'll look aesthetic.

I'm so sick of people thinking if they just do X or Y that it will magically make their body turn into aesthetics models.
>>
>>40176975
post one low bodyfat guy who is large (even just 3 year trained natties) that doesnt look nice, even by normie standards

all bodies look nice with decent enough size and low bodyfat
>>
>>40176632
If you destroy the muscle and let it heal it will grow. Just do 80% to failure every set then drop set at the end for max gains.
>>
>>40176995
These examples are skewed. For every 1 person you see that takes photos and posts them on social media, there's another 10,000 guys who've done exactly the same thing and still look like shit.

Pic related: Example of what your average roided bodybuilder physique looks like in REALITY.
>>
>>40177003
not true
>>
>>40177003

>implying that guy isnt huge
>implying that doesnt look great irl

now i KNOW you're baiting me
>>
>>40176632
How's your first 2 weeks lifting?

Look up undulating periodisation.
>>
>>40177012
Look at your gym; look at how many people are there, day in day out, year round.

There's about 150 people I see consistently throughout the year, out of those people, ALL of them doing bro-splits, only about 5 of them actually look aesthetic, despite lifting the same exact way as everyone else and having similar strength levels and doing the same kinds of bro-splits.
>>40177016
He is huge, but he does not look aesthetic. The whole purposes of bodybuilding is to be aesthetic, not some huge ugly sloppy looking autist.
>>
>>40177016
That guy's arms are huge and his chest and everything else looks like shit.

Faggots think they should only use roids for getting bigger but not improving what they've already got.

What the fuck was this thread even about?
Oh yeah, OP. I switched to an A B lifting routine doing 1 set to failure for each body part on every workout, adding 5 pounds every workout. Best fucking gains ever.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.