[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im so proud of myself fit. Im in university so Im a heavy partier,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: dragon pepe.jpg (61KB, 832x690px) Image search: [Google]
dragon pepe.jpg
61KB, 832x690px
Im so proud of myself fit.
Im in university so Im a heavy partier, drug abuser, smoker.
Nov. 2016 i decided Im gonna get fit.
Started going 4 days a week but still stayed with my degenerate lifestyle.
Just had a minor surgery in late december and now im fully recovered.
During that recovery time I decided no more cigarettes, no more drinking and no more drug abuse.
I feel fantastic. I wake up early in the morning energized. Everything, everything is going so so well.
Oh and this was the first week back to school and I already got laid twice! One by this girl who ive had a crush on for 3 years and shes into me!!!

Thank you /Fit/ for everything. You guys are my rock, my foundation and I would be a piece of crap if it wasnt for you all.
>>
>>40176564
Nice blog faggot. Jump off a bridge.
>>
Great job OP. Please know that if you want to be succesful in life, you have to finish school and be clean. You can have fun ofcourse but I recommend staying away from drugs or alcohol if you are someone who is sensitive to addictions.

I never drink alcohol, smoke or go to parties (except a concert with friends or something) but I did however smoke a lot of weed. My boyfriend smoked a lot because he worked in a coffeeshop (Netherlands) and both of us would spend our days smoking weed. He had no libido, his only subject material was weed and legislation or smell of weed, was not motivated to do anything (with me) and had no friends or hobbies. He lived a boring life and had no degree. I also lived a pretty boring life, I would smoke weed after school (and go to the gym) but i flunked my school and had no degree at age 25. I decided to get away from the situation, I quit smoking weed cold turkey, worked full time to have money to go to school again and I left my boyfriend. I go to school again and I get good grades, I made a bunch of new friends and have a new boyfriend who lives healthy and is fit, goes to school, has passion and fire for the things he loves. This is why I advice everybody who is currently in a toxic, drugs, hostile or negative environment to leave the environment, you will notice you will grow again as a person, you will achieve things you couldn't do before.
>>
so this is designated tl;dr thread
>>
>>40176609
t. obese neet
>>
>>40176623
That sentence really hit me, you are so right. Ive already seen myself coming back to who I was and who I want to be. Feels good man.
Gratz on your hard work too
>>
>>40176564
Too bad you are still gonna die from cancer
>>
>>40176564
Good for you, now get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.