[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the 5x5 workout in the sticky a meme? Going to the gym tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1485416769352.jpg (67KB, 999x990px) Image search: [Google]
1485416769352.jpg
67KB, 999x990px
Is the 5x5 workout in the sticky a meme?

Going to the gym tonight to lift for the first time.

Any general advice or advice for a gym noob?
>>
Bring a towel
>>
You will never look good without steroids. Everyone with a six pack does sterons but lies about it. If you want to make it check the /fraud/ thread and leave humanity behind.
>>
>>40175911
don't listen to steroid memer
yeah it's fine, just lift
that's what matters at first, noob gains will happen no matter what you do
>>
>>40175918
Will do.
>>
>>40175928
This guy is trolling you. He wants all the BITCHES to himself so he's trying to steal YOUR huge GAINS by TROLLING you into not using BASED steroids. OP if you don't want to be a DYEL you need to inject sterons.
>>
>>40175928
Alright, do you lift everyday or space it out as a beginner? I keep reading conflict stuff.
>>
>>40175938
>938 ▶
>>>40175928
I'm lifting to get fitter to join the Australian Military.
>>
>>40175945
depends
if you do something like SL or SS you're working the same muscles over and over, so you should do as the program says and have a rest day between each workout
if you're doing some kind of split you can work multiple days in a row because you're working different muscle groups

>>40175956
Kangaroo box 10xF
>>
>>40175956
Everyone in the military roids ya shit cunt.

Don't be a fokin wanker, get on sterons today!
>>
>>40175960
Might start with days inbetween and keep cardio up on the daily.

Kangaroo box?
>>
>>40175979
box your friendly neighborhood kangaroo
>>
>>40175991
There is one kangaroo that lives near me but that fucker will knock me down in a second.
>>
anyone kno where i can get some gear
>>
Don't do steroids
>>
>>40176053
>go to the gym
>walk up to obvious roider
>hey bro you know where I can get some juice
>jews?
>no bruh you know like... gear, sterons
>sure bruh sure after I'm done my workout bruh
>okay this here in my trunk i got dbol i got tren i got insulin i got everything bruh what you want
>just fuck my shit up
>say no more
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.