[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat chick going to the gym for the first time in forever tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3635.jpg (81KB, 750x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3635.jpg
81KB, 750x596px
Fat chick going to the gym for the first time in forever tomorrow. Not super worried about losing weight so much as just getting in the routine of not being lazy as hell. Any beginner gym routine suggestions?
>>
Strong Lifts or Starting Strength with 15-30 minutes of cardio after each session
>>
GOMAD
>>
c25k
>>
>>40174937
Someone comes for help to better themselves and you answer with this.
>>
>>40174849
30 minutes on the treadmill
Take a yoga class.
>>
>>40174977
My bad

SS + GOMAD
>>
30 minutes of cardio then it literally doesn't matter in the weightroom just lift something. I'd go with rippletit's starting strength program no trolling. Girls love squats and that program has a hard on for them. Most important thing for you will be to EAT LESS
>>
>>40174849
How big are we talking?

If we're talking 300+lbs, just walk briskly on the treadmill for 30-45 minutes a day, or do it outside. Doing much else at that weight is pretty difficult.

If we're talking moderately overweight, then I agree with >>40174856 and can personally recommend Starting Strength.
>>
>>40174849
whatever you do make it enjoyable, the gym can't just be a means to an end, you have to like going every day
>>
>>40174849
Alright anonette, here's what I an advice with the little information you've given. First off, female exercise works pretty much the same as male exercise, except with slower muscle building. That being said, do pic related as your routine. Look up exercise videos on bodybuilding.com or youtube if you don't know how to do any. They have very short form videos.

Second, read both the sticky and Harsh's wiki. They both explain some very basic concepts that you NEED to know.

Lift 3x a week with a rest day in between as my pic related says. Either do cardio after a lifting session, or on a rest day. You'll notice at the end of a "week" there are 2 rest days; have one of them a day where you don't lift or do cardio.

Eat plenty, especially a lot of protein. Track it with myfitness pal. Get enough sleep. Any questions?
>>
File: 1471062140662.png (120KB, 1129x421px) Image search: [Google]
1471062140662.png
120KB, 1129x421px
>>40175035
>>40174849
I'm autistic and forgot the pic related. Here it is.
>>
>>40174937
kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.