[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lift constantly to be strong >never have strength because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Taric_2.jpg (352KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Taric_2.jpg
352KB, 1215x717px
>lift constantly to be strong
>never have strength because you're tired from lifting 5 days/week

Truly, truly outrageous
>>
>>40174301
when you're in an actual dangerous situation and get pumped with adrenaline, you'll be able to do more than a dyel
>>
File: v9fxkha.png (34KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
v9fxkha.png
34KB, 633x758px
>>40174301
>That glimmer of hope you see, that's me

>tfw uninspiring
>>
File: 1484796567373.jpg (83KB, 850x718px) Image search: [Google]
1484796567373.jpg
83KB, 850x718px
>>40174301
>lifting 5 times a week as a natty
>>
>>40174301
You don't lift till failure or as hard as you can 5 days a week balls to the wall.

You do enough to know you worked but no so much that you can't do anything else.

It's exercise as a small painless investment that you make everyday and pays dividends almost imediately. Not a big risky gamble up front in hopes of getting massive pay offs in the immediate future.
That's not how it works.
And that mindset has lead many a dumb bastard to destroying their own body with drugs and stupid workouts.
>>
>>40174301

as long as you look aesthetic as fuck
>>
How many people do you know that need to squat 350 lbs outside the gym? Unless your job is being part of a slave crew assembling pyramids or you've only been working out for 3 months, the vast majority of instances of using strength outside the gym will be well below your training maxes
>>
>>40174325
Kek, I've been doing that for eight months and look better than some Fraudians, eat shit nigger
>>
>>40174301

Taric is /fit/ as a LoL character. And so amazingly gay. Like I used him with that skin and kept getting called a faggot and to quit. No homo.
>>
>>40174301
You stop being tired when you stop being a pussy.
>>
>>40174573

you start being tired when you actually lift heavy weights
>>
>>40174301
Try not lifting.

I took a couple months off push due to shoulder injury. I was doing 10 slow and controlled reps with 90 pounds added. Tried a couple weeks ago and did terrible with 75 pound and broke my strap. Now I'm having trouble with bodyweight dips.

No matter how weak you feel, you're still stronger than if you didn't.
>>
>>40174301
Deload, genius.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.