[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of us unfortunate bastards with wide hips, are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1474585106158.jpg (34KB, 285x242px) Image search: [Google]
1474585106158.jpg
34KB, 285x242px
For those of us unfortunate bastards with wide hips, are there exercises we should avoid?
I'm trying not to build my thighs up because they're already big for my body. Same goes for my fanny
>>
File: 1485228999721.jpg (41KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1485228999721.jpg
41KB, 495x636px
B-bump
>>
>Insecure

Never gonna make it desu senpai.
If you can do it with proper form, do it.
>>
File: 1474650444209.jpg (92KB, 894x663px) Image search: [Google]
1474650444209.jpg
92KB, 894x663px
>>40170112
I'm actually pretty fit and just banged a qt pie rando yesterday so my confidence is decent. But I'd like to improve on it because you can never stop bettering yourself right...?

Would side extensions and Oblique twists maybe cut some fat off the hip side abdomen section? Or would it add muscle and fill out that area to lessen the wide hips
>>
>>40170190
i'd help you but after for some reason needing to defend yourself against that anon with some turbo autistic completely random lie about fucking a chick i'm just gonna let you know you probably look like a fag
>>
>>40169932
no exercise is going to make your hips bigger
>>
>>40170204
I'm proud of myself because I struggle with confidence sometimes and working up the energy/balls to talk to girls and I pulled it off yesterday.
And yes I'm a social autist. We all are
>>
>>40170268
>we all are
Speak for yourself desu. You also sound completely retarded because you think that spot reduction is real.
You have wide hips. Get over it.
Do stomach vacuums to make it look somewhat better
>>
>>40170204
Dont hold back on us senpai
>>
>>40170281
Like I said I'm trying to learn and better myself. You may not be autistic but you sure sound bitter and angry about something. Hope you figure it out

Thanks for the info I'll try stomach vacuums
>>
Bite the bullet. Start wearing French panties and squat as low as you can
>>
>>40169932
>my fanny

Are you British or American?
>>
>>40170190
>rando
gay.
>>
>>40171159
> I've had sex with the same woman for 20 years through a hole in a bed sheet
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.