[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I have autism? (I know the answer is probably yes but I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: d2zVkvc.png (300KB, 753x592px) Image search: [Google]
d2zVkvc.png
300KB, 753x592px
Do I have autism? (I know the answer is probably yes but I'll continue)

The gym I go to has many different bars ranging from 28mm to 32mm in diameter. There are also several different benches and each one varies very slightly in dimension.

when I do OHP/squat/bench/deadlift I have to use the exact same bar/bench that I usually use otherwise it just throws me and feels weird as fuck. Similarly when I go to a new gym it feels awkward as fuck benching on a bench I'm not used to.

Is anyone else like this?
>>
>>40167135
What shitty gym do you go to with mismatched equipment?
>>
>>40167169

It's actually a really good non-commercial powerlifting/bodybuilding gym.

It's just they have a wide range of equipment.
>>
>>40167135
>ranging from 28mm to 32mm in diameter
how do you even know that? did you break out the micrometer?
>>
>>40167197

I can just tell from handling a wide range of bars.
>>
>>40167169
Most gyms have different sized barbells for the womens "cardio" classes. What pleb gym do you go to?
>>
>>40167169

Good gyms have deadlift bars, squat bars, bench bars etc
>>
File: Ricky_reactionface.png (148KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky_reactionface.png
148KB, 222x293px
>>40167197
> mfw picturing a skinny autist interrupting people's sets to measure the diameter of their barbells with a caliper
>>
I go to a commercial chain gym in Canada but it's the best reasonably priced one around (50$/mo) with all the equipment and space I need and there are several different types of barbells here. Most are 28-29mm with different knurlings and I always prefer to use a specific type of bar there too. Not that I can't use the others but I'm pretty used to the one type I always use and it's relatively new so the knurling is still fresh.

You may have autism and I do too but mine isn't as severe
>>
Like I have cheap membership at a commercial gym.

All the bars are shitty 32mm Jordan fitness bars and the bench is too low and there's only two or three heights you can have the bar at.

I'm thinking of taking a tape measure to see if the bench is IPF approved but I seriously doubt it is.

I can't lift there at all, all my lifts go down by 10%.

The plates are also too small (not 45cm) do if you want to deadlift you are doing it from a deficit unless you put something under them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.