[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is probably gonna be my last thread here. I'm 350lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1936.jpg (182KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1936.jpg
182KB, 610x813px
This is probably gonna be my last thread here. I'm 350lbs and have a really weak painful heart, and I really want to be slim at some point in the next 5 years. I have 2 months to get started and to change habits. I have an elliptical and one set of 22lb weights. You guys decide:

how long I do what exercises a day

What I eat each day

How much water I drink

I will in fact try out your guys ideas for a week and a half, and will likely continue it after.
>>
>>40165712
>read the sticky
>stop posting a literal piss stain on /fit/
>>
File: well said.jpg (77KB, 1920x1080px)
well said.jpg
77KB, 1920x1080px
>>40165823
Do what this guy says.
>>
I'm gonna put it out there: do not exercise. At all. If you go on a crash diet and your life is a living hell from exercise you're never gonna stick to it.

Work out a meal plan, 500-800 calorie deficit, of things that you actually enjoy eating. The trick is not what you eat but how much.

Reward yourself for sticking to your plan by playing vidya and fapping and all that good shit when you would've been exercising.

Drink as much water as you want. It fills you up so guzzle it between meals if you're getting too hungry.

About your heart, don't push it too hard too fast. Just start out going for walks or something low-impact.

Remember the key to success is small, sustainable changes.

Good luck bruv. I skipped sets to type this. Don't let me down.
>>
>>40165712
Why do you only have 2 months to get started on being thin within 5 years?

If you move a bit more and eat a bit less, you'll stop getting fatter. If you move longer than that and eat less than that, you'll lose weight. You don't need to do 'exercises' to not be fat, just keep that up, every day, forever.
>>
File: 73c53a_5426986.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
73c53a_5426986.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>40165712

do the same thing you're doing right now

but eat less
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.