[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, I'm 380lbs. I want to starve myself. How do I do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1434886233356.jpg (64KB, 546x658px) Image search: [Google]
1434886233356.jpg
64KB, 546x658px
/fit/, I'm 380lbs. I want to starve myself. How do I do this where I'm basically 2 steps from death, but losing weight at the same time?
>>
>>40164167
Read the rapid fatloss handbook

It basically describes the PSMF. It's the most effective starvation type diet you can do. It works. Period.

It's hardcore as fuck so...don't fuck around with it.
>>
>>40164167
Is January over yet?

I'm going to give you some advice that will work and if you want to take it great. Unless this is bait, then gr8 job m8.

1. You are morbidly obese and probably have been for over 5 years at the very least. You can get back down to ~200 pounds but it will take two years at the very least. You will however, feel better and better if you stick to this program.

2. Don't start exercising yet. You need to change your diet first. You should stop all sugars besides fruits and cut down carbs.

3. You are eating at least 5000 calories a day. You need to cut this to 2000.

Fuck it, read the sticky and take your time I'm done helping you fat fucks
>>
>>40164167
>I want to starve myself. How do I do this
STOP EATING YOU STUPID FAT PIECE OF LITERAL SHIT
>>
Eat an apple and a can of tuna a day. Report back in a year. Don't worry Bale survived doing it.
>>
>>40164167
You're fucked either way bc of loose skin so you might as well lose the weight slowly
>>
>>40164214
No. Not joking.
>>40164226
>Implying I'm not here asking how to
>>40164233
Allergic to shellfish. I just want to literally not eat at all.
>>40164243
I'm kinda hoping it gets so loose that I trip on it, or it gets stuck in some kind of machinery and I get decimated. Either way, I'd rather die flappy than fatty.
>>
>>40164233
Shellfish and seafood* Also. Dubs checked.
>>
>>40164167
>I want to starve myself
Then stop eating. What's the point of this thread?
>>
>>40164273
To get responses.
>>
>>40164279
(you)
>>
>>40164254
>>40164261
If you're allergic to fish then Beef Jerky will work. Eat 100 calories of beef jerky a day.
>>
Just eat celery and grapefruit until you're full. It literally takes more to calories to burn it than it has so you technically burn calories by eating it plain.

Also get some multivitamins drink water and go for walks.

You're not going to last long not eating eventually you'll cave in to strong. Just limit your shit to 2k a day that'll starve you out and then make sure ur not eating fats and very little carbs.
>>
>>40164511
>Celery
He might as well take leaves off a tree and blend them up with tap water.
>>
>>40164196
Fucking thisss. I used to get from 300 to 240 in 6mos cycling on and off. But you will gain the weight again if you don't learn how to cut properly
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.