[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I use to be real in shape before i broke my back and now im this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170126_214645.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_214645.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
I use to be real in shape before i broke my back and now im this. I got the okay from my doctor to start exercising again and i tried doing my old calisthenics but i just physically cant do them and i dont remember how to start over again. Are there any trainers out there that can give me a good beginners routine to get started again?
>>
File: IMG_9388.png (881KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9388.png
881KB, 640x1136px
Are you still in pain from your injury? I would suggest reseting your calisthenics program to a beginner-level. Walk/jog around your block a few times every day. Take vitamin D suppliments and calcium (tums work fine too) especially now during winter to regain any lost bone.

t. a guy who broke 75% of his spine
>>
>>40164007
not really. Just from time to time when i get out alot. Like when i went out with my friends to screw around downtown my back started to hurt when i got home but not in the same way that my back hurt when it was broken. Like back then it hurt in my thighs and butt. But now it just hurts in my back. And have you ever fully recovered? And I'm just watching youtube videos and doing the work outs i see on there some of it still kicks my ass though its really discouraging to see how far my body has fallen :/
>>
>>40164774
OP here again. I'm not taking vitamin supplements but I am "juicing" my "juices" consist of all organic ingredients: almond milk, plant based meal replacement protein powder, kale, spinach, romaine, some other leaves, coconut butter, hydrated chia seeds, flax seeds, pecans, and then assorted fruits, like apples, peaches mangos and a date. then i sprinkle cinnamon to make it taste better.
>>
>>40164813
OP once again. I also realize this isn't real juicing i just don't know what to call it tho i guess its just a smoothie.
>>
>>40164007
Jesus fucking Christ how did you break 75% of your back
I have a herniated disk and I thought my life was shit
>>
>>40164836
OP here i broke the disc on my lower lumbar and i agree with this post
>>
how the fuck are you rag dolls breaking your fucking backs?

I need a list of activities to never do.
>>
>>40164879
I was rock climbing and a shelf broke loose. I fell a dozen feet and landed on my back. I had to get heloed out.
>>
>>40164879
OP here long boarding in the rain. I hydroplaned going round 40 or 30 mph and hit a stationary car
>>
>>40164898
>long boarding in the rain
nigga someone (god) had to tell you that might end badly
>>
>>40164917
I did it plenty of times before. The problem was my dumb ass didnt account for the previous times be during the day where i could sort of see. I did it at night and didnt see the fucking ocean i ran into.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.